Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiogal View Post
    So write a letter stating that you are entitled to speedy trial that must happen within 180 days and send it certified to the prosecutors. Tell them YOU DEMAND your day in court.
    The OP's already given the court the bird for his last hearing.

Of course, there might be a touch of sarcasm in your post - can't really tell through the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    The OP's already given the court the bird for his last hearing.

Of course, there might be a touch of sarcasm in your post - can't really tell through the screen
    I read sarcasm.

It's been a day... I am now going to take my bruised self to the fridge to get a glass of wine.

Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiogal View Post
    It's been a day... I am now going to take my bruised self to the fridge to get a glass of wine.
    Wine helps.

Again thanks for hitting my thread. Not trying to piss anyone off but no way in hell did the newspaper miss it and yes it was a small city. I mean **** police catch someone with some pills or weed and it's all over the news and many papers not just one. I talked to 3 lawyers and they were scratching there head as to why my arrest was not all over the papers. One high profile famous attorney did in fact say family can play a role but the law is the law so I don't know what to do. If I knew how much jail I'd get I'd turn myself in but I'm scared to do a long bid in jail suicide is a better option thanks again we will see how this thing plays out

Quote Originally Posted by Wendel stevens View Post
    Again thanks for hitting my thread. Not trying to piss anyone off but no way in hell did the newspaper miss it and yes it was a small city. I mean **** police catch someone with some pills or weed and it's all over the news and many papers not just one. I talked to 3 lawyers and they were scratching there head as to why my arrest was not all over the papers. One high profile famous attorney did in fact say family can play a role but the law is the law so I don't know what to do. If I knew how much jail I'd get I'd turn myself in but I'm scared to do a long bid in jail suicide is a better option thanks again we will see how this thing plays out
    How old are you?

Please also seek help from a mental health professional for your suicidal thoughts.

Newspapers skip things all the time either by missing or not having space until it isn't "news" anymore. Yes a family can have some pull with the local newspaper and keep something out as well.

Suicide is not a better option. If you think it may be you need to get help now.

For God's Sake...Shut up and stop posting. You are just gifting us with more info and with LE's more "ammo".

Last edited by m martin; 11-15-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12