• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blood Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaylor01

Really

First of all. I asked a simple question. But no one wanted to focus on that. And I have yet to hear an answer. "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ANY DRUG BLOOD TEST REPORT?" Secondly. How would you feel if you were pulled over for NO reason. Arrested for NO reason. Put in a cage for NO reason. Would you be happy??? Trust me. You would not be. I am a computer programmer and the most law abiding citizen there is. So if this can happen to me it can happen to ANY of you. I would think that you would want to focus on the injustice. Not that I used an Acronym. Please grow up.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
First of all. I asked a simple question. But no one wanted to focus on that. And I have yet to hear an answer. "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ANY DRUG BLOOD TEST REPORT?" Secondly. How would you feel if you were pulled over for NO reason. Arrested for NO reason. Put in a cage for NO reason. Would you be happy??? Trust me. You would not be. I am a computer programmer and the most law abiding citizen there is. So if this can happen to me it can happen to ANY of you. I would think that you would want to focus on the injustice. Not that I used an Acronym. Please grow up.
The simple fact is that this forum does not allow that sort of language. Even if it were not for that, I would have reported your post for editing due to the personally identifiable information that you inappropriately included about the lab tech. It is not us that needs to "grow up".

Furthermore, your original post didn't include a question. Perhaps you ought to review what you posted for input errors. :cool:

ETA: You seem to think that the officer that pulled you over somehow had a hand in the report that showed the drugs in your system. You really need an attorney because, at this point, you seem to be your own worst enemy.

quincy

Again, the attitude you show to others is important.

And how any of us would feel given the same circumstances you describe is unimportant.

I can only tell you that I would not use the foul language you have used here. There are far better words in the English language to use to express oneself.

I am not seeing a problem offhand with the blood testing. The form you received is a summary only. But any experienced DWI attorney you see will investigate all parts of the testing to see if proper protocol was followed and to see if there is anything that can be used to help in your defense.

I want to emphasize that how you present yourself in court is vital.

Good luck.

CdwJava

Thanks Quincy. I guess my question is. Does this resemble any type of blood drug test report that anyone has ever seen?
Yes. That report is pretty much what most labs are going to include. I have seen hundreds of tests with similar language. Half a page or so. What it does NOT state is the concentration of those substances in your bloodstream. Whether a report including the concentration is available or not is something i cannot say as I am not familiar with your state or local lab testing protocols. And, at least out here, the cutoff for a positive test tends to be what the courts consider to be under the influence. That is likely to be rebuttable presumption, however.

This looks like something a 3 year old typed up. I don't care what these mindless trolls on here have to say. It just proves their stupidity. But I am 1000% innocent. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to get this criminal off the streets. I am currently in the process of getting a billboard put to find witnesses. Which I WILL do. Of course he didn't have any cameras. That is why he could just make up a bunch of stuff. Please TROLLS get a life.
Witnesses to what? Your impairment may not have been apparent until you were contacted by the officer. So, before you go spending a lot of money and cause your attorney to palm-smack his forehead, maybe you'd better actually work WITH an attorney. Your attorney can obtain a copy of any police reports and other evidence that involve your case, and then he can help you formulate a defense strategy ... if one exists. Calling the officer a "criminal" and posting billboards seeking witnesses to something that may backfire on you is NOT a good idea.

Last edited:

CdwJava

First of all. I asked a simple question. But no one wanted to focus on that. And I have yet to hear an answer. "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ANY DRUG BLOOD TEST REPORT?"
You just did!!

But, since you appear to have no experience with the system, who are you to say what the report should look like?

And, what do you THINK the report should include? Besides the type of test performed and the substances found in your blood, what do you think it should say?

quincy

anaylor01, it appears your posts are disappearing. They will probably be returned once the moderator has the opportunity to review them for content.

The blood test results will be looked at by your attorney. The attorney will check all aspects of the testing to make sure the results can be used by the prosecutor to support the charges against you. Again, what you received is a summary only.

You will have not only the suspected DWI to wrestle with but also whatever traffic offense it was that led to the stop (unless these were one and the same).

Rely on your attorney and do not speak out publicly about your arrest and charges as what you say can be used against you.

Good luck.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
No, I would focus on what the charges are against me, if any, and how to best address those charges, legally.

If I could afford to consult with a lawyer, I would.

If I had valid prescriptions for the substances found in my system, and was taking the medications as directed by my doctor, I would see how to show this legally, in my defense. I would also make an appointment with my doctor.

If I did not have a valid prescription for the substances found in my system, I would look into treatment programs before my court date, as clearly I would like some brownie points with the judge.

I would remind myself that it is ill-advised to unnecessarily antagonize people with the ability to put me in jail. I would remind myself that although one might fantasize about revenge, just simply not making things worse for myself is a better goal and will yield a better return in the long run.

quincy

That's an awful lot of benzodiazipines. :cool:
Yes. anaylor01's attorney should be looking into anaylor's drug prescriptions/drug use.

I hope anaylor takes the advice offered and speaks to an attorney before anaylor talks his/her way into additional charges or a civil action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">