• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blood Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaylor01

I had one 10mg valium 12 hours before I was arrested. The other things on the report are my antidepressants that I hadn't taken in 2 days. I was in NO way intoxicated in any way shape or form. I have no clue why this criminal pulled me over. Everything he said in his narrative is complete lies. I guess because I yelled at him he was going to show me just how much power he had. This half a page is what they are calling a blood drug test results. Everything below this is it. That is all.

Drug confirmation by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry:
diazepam
nordiazepam
oxazepam
temazepam

The blood collection tube, sample and method of analysis are compliant with the requirements of 19 CSR25-30.070 or 19 CSR 25-30.080, as applicable.

I, the undersigned, performed the analyses described in this report.
Xxx DHSS type 1 Permit # Expires 09/14/2019, assisted in the analyses.

This report contains opinions, interpretations and/or conclusions of the undersigned. I, the undersigned, do hereby certify that the above and foregoing is a true and accurate summation of the results of analyses conducted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I had one 10mg valium 12 hours before I was arrested. The other things on the report are my antidepressants that I hadn't taken in 2 days. I was in NO way intoxicated in any way shape or form. I have no clue why this criminal pulled me over. Everything he said in his narrative is complete lies. I guess because I yelled at him he was going to show me just how much power he had. This half a page is what they are calling a blood drug test results. Everything below this is it. That is all.

diazepam
nordiazepam
oxazepam
temazepam

The blood collection tube, sample and method of analysis are compliant with the requirements of 19 CSR25-30.070 or 19 CSR 25-30.080, as applicable.

xxx, DHSS type 1 Permit #xxx Expires 09/14/2019, assisted in the analyses.

This report contains opinions, interpretations and/or conclusions of the undersigned. I, the undersigned, do hereby certify that the above and foregoing is a true and accurate summation of the results of analyses conducted.
Thank you for sharing. I've reported your post due to the foul language (there's no need for it) and for the personal info, but it will be returned once edited by admin.

Please feel free to follow up with a question, but please make sure to tell us your state at that time. Thank you.

ETA: Based on the code sections cited, I would guess that you're in Missouri.

Last edited:

anaylor01

WOW really

I thought there might be some intelligent people on this site. Guess not. Really? The "F" word offends you? Are you completely retarded? There is no "F" word you moron. It is an acronym. Words don't have power. Only idiots give them power.
Then this other idiot has "Are you going to yell at the Judge?" If he breaks the law maybe I will. RETARDED TROLLS

Just Blue

I thought there might be some intelligent people on this site. Guess not. Really? The "F" word offends you? Are you completely retarded? There is no "F" word you moron. It is an acronym. Words don't have power. Only idiots give them power.
Then this other idiot has "Are you going to yell at the Judge?" If he breaks the law maybe I will. RETARDED TROLLS
You are violating the TOS
of this site. If you can't conduct yourself like a grown up and use grown up words...hire a attorney.

Zigner

Wow - one has to wonder if the OP is STILL on the drugs s/he was popped for originally.

quincy

diazepam
nordiazepam
oxazepam
temazepam

Xxx DHSS type 1 Permit # Expires 09/14/2019, assisted in the analyses.

Were you charged with a DWI?

Do you have a prescription for Valium?

You will want (and need) a criminal defense attorney.

Prescription drug information and the law: http://pip.missouri.edu/docs/PDFs/PrescriptionDrug.pdf

DWIs: http://dor.mo.gov/drivers/dwiinfo.php

Last edited:

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
There are.

Intelligent people realize that such slurs are a reflection on the one using them. Your usage of this particular word is offensive.

"The pen is mightier than the sword."

Words have meaning, particularly in the legal context. You are posting in a legal forum. Words rule here.

Then this other idiot has "Are you going to yell at the Judge?" If he breaks the law maybe I will.
That would be ill-advised. Yes, that is actual *legal* advice: Do not yell at or insult a judge in court.

It is ill-advised to yell at a police officer or to call one a criminal, absent conviction of a crime. The legal term is "slander".

It's just plain silly to be rude and antagonize someone who has the power to put you in jail.

When you test positive for drugs in your system, whether it becomes a legal problem depends on how much, what is allowed in your particular area, and whether you have a valid prescription. Even if you have a valid prescription and are taking your medications as prescribed, if it is believed that the drugs have impaired your ability to drive, you can be charged.

You need to go back to your doctor, as apparently your medications need to be adjusted. This is meant as an observation, not an insult.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Wow - one has to wonder if the OP is STILL on the drugs s/he was popped for originally.
It is possible that the behavior is a result of a poor reaction to prescribed medications.

If OP is taking medications as prescribed, then a trip back to the drs to adjust the dosages would be in OP's best interest.

Additionally, if that is what the problem is, it might help in OP's defense. Emphasis on "might".

Zigner

It is possible that the behavior is a result of a poor reaction to prescribed medications.

If OP is taking medications as prescribed, then a trip back to the drs to adjust the dosages would be in OP's best interest.

Additionally, if that is what the problem is, it might help in OP's defense. Emphasis on "might".
You're very optimistic ;)

anaylor01

Thanks quincy

Thanks Quincy. I guess my question is. Does this resemble any type of blood drug test report that anyone has ever seen? This looks like something a 3 year old typed up. I don't care what these mindless trolls on here have to say. It just proves their stupidity. But I am 1000% innocent. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to get this criminal off the streets. I am currently in the process of getting a billboard put to find witnesses. Which I WILL do. Of course he didn't have any cameras. That is why he could just make up a bunch of stuff. Please TROLLS get a life.

Zigner

Thanks Quincy. I guess my question is. Does this resemble any type of blood drug test report that anyone has ever seen? This looks like something a 3 year old typed up. I don't care what these mindless trolls on here have to say. It just proves their stupidity. But I am 1000% innocent. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to get this criminal off the streets. I am currently in the process of getting a billboard put to find witnesses. Which I WILL do. Of course he didn't have any cameras. That is why he could just make up a bunch of stuff. Please TROLLS get a life.
Please feel free to ask your attorney. Being a jerk to the volunteers on this forum doesn't help.

quincy

When you appear in court, you will be judged, not only on the offense that brings you before the court but also on your appearance and attitude. First impressions are important.

Your first appearance on this forum has not left a good first impression. The reaction of forum members to your language and attitude is not unlike the reaction you can expect from the judge, should you present yourself in the same manner.

My recommendation to you is that you locate an attorney in your area well-versed in Missouri DWIs. The attorney will review the facts of the stop and the testing done to support charges against you. The attorney will note any irregularities and use these for your defense.

I do not think your proposed actions are wise. Speak to your attorney first and follow his advice and direction. That will be the best way for you to handle this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">