• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is It an Criminal Offence to Forward the Email Communication

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

glty1234

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

My question involves education law in the State of: new york

is it an criminal offence to forward the email communication between university and me everywhere???

just forward.... is it a kind of crime?~?~?~

thanks

Antigone*

is it an criminal offence to forward the email communication between university and me everywhere???

thanks
NO, but in this case it should be a crime for you to use the indefinite article "an" when it precedes the word criminal.:cool:

While I'm at it, I also find it very offensive to see how you butchered offense. ;)

Last edited:

sandyclaus

thanks
Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on what KIND of email communications are being forwarded, and WHY you think that it's illegal?

NO, but in this case it should be a crime for you to use the indefinite article "an" when it precedes the word criminal.:cool:

While I'm at it, I also find it very offensive to see how you butchered offense. ;)
I think, perhaps, that this person is not a native American English speaker. In British English, they often use 'C' in place of 'S', like with offenCe and licenCe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">