• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thank You

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JacobJoel

Serious?

yes. my offense was serious.

my interent croaked.

serious. serious. seriously. croaked.

and for THAT i was timed out.

JacobJoel

justjoking.

which would make a great screen name for me maybe.

i have no idea what i did. i need to know so i can find tune my responses and stay under the wire.

i was never any good at that but one must stay fresh in their life responses and all....

Silverplum

*hiccup!*
I've been "on vacation" with Fair. Most of the week, anyway. ;) And that cabana boy is doing a good job! :D

I just want to clarify, that yes, some of us are taking a vacation. By CHOICE. I personally am NOT banned but have chosen not to return to the forum until those who ARE can do so.

No, most are not banned permanently, but some are banned for up to a two week interim. That is one heck of a time out in my opinion.

and, now, I shall resume my "vacation" . . . . yo,. . . . cabana boy. . . . .

LdiJ

*hiccup!*
I've been "on vacation" with Fair. Most of the week, anyway. ;) And that cabana boy is doing a good job! :D
How strange, that's a total of 5 senior members that were "on vacation" at the same time, with a few still on vacation. I am sincerely confused.

casa

How strange, that's a total of 5 senior members that were "on vacation" at the same time, with a few still on vacation. I am sincerely confused.
I found it unusual...especially with no explanation or reply to emails :confused:

JacobJoel

yeah. i agree.

this is the only thread i am allowed to respond to cuzz my cabana boy feels that the team that stands together responds better together.

so. being military and all, PLUS he was highly incensed that his FAVORITES calamity and OG were being 'harrassed' (his terms) by other posters is uncool.

AND he out ranks me, so you know...

casa

yeah. i agree.

this is the only thread i am allowed to respond to cuzz my cabana boy feels that the team that stands together responds better together.

so. being military and all, PLUS he was highly incensed that his FAVORITES calamity and OG were being 'harrassed' (his terms) by other posters is uncool.

AND he out ranks me, so you know...
Good use of humor JJ. :) I imagine Admin. would come to some sort of realization re; the resources these particular posters are to FA. Or at least identify the issue(s) to be proactive for the future.

Bloopy

I had noticed people were missing but didn't know a pact had been made or people had actually been banned... Sniff:(

Sorry to those who are banned and thumbs up to those sticking by them.

JacobJoel

Consequences

yes, there will be severe consequences in line due to the crossing of the picket lines here.

however, in true team spirit my husband insists that i take them for the team.

HE, of course, will be administering them.

any of those feeling compelled to seek punishment for their actions are hereby required to do it on their own time and to FIND THEIR OWN CABANAN BOY.

and i am SO using the term 'boy' facitiously in regards to my sergeant major.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">