• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please someone help me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

free2beme

What is the name of your state? ohio I have an 11 year old son that i have applied for ssi for asthma and they turned him down because they said his meds makes him not disable but the the school told me to do the reconsideration and i did because he also have ADHA and ODD plus a specific learning disability in math and reading fluency he done with all testing and will be placed on a IEP as of thursday will they turn me down again i have and the school have sent in all the paperwork:confused::confused::confused:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
You hire a lawyer and appeal the decision. You'll go before an administrative judge, and the determination will be made there. They will just about always deny twice before approval. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">