• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my ex is hiding and brainwashing my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I would love to talk to the person responsible for kicking people off. As a mater of fact, I have been looking for a way to do so. You and CC have done nothing helpful what so ever and seem to have made me you personal project to bother.
You don't get it. I have been extremely helpful. YOu don't like it though because I have poked holes in your story and ranting and you refuse to respond with actual facts. Oh and I won't be getting kicked off. I have provided you with legally accurate advice and information. CC and I will NOT be going anywhere.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How dare you assault me! I am telling! And if the OP's daughter was responsible for leading the daycare children in this game, she was condoning assault. She was also in danger of being assaulted. Now if she led the restroom line then she was in danger of swirlies! If she was watched in the restroom that would be a sexual offense. And if she watched others she was sexually offending. Dang, working at the daycare would be dangerous! Hopefully she got combat or hazard pay. What duties did the child perform at the daycare? That question has NOT been answered and I am not convinced that this child was WORKING there.

Last edited by a moderator:

CourtClerk

How dare you assault me! I am telling! And if the OP's daughter was responsible for leading the daycare children in this game, she was condoning assault. She was also in danger of being assaulted. Now if she led the restroom line then she was in danger of swirlies! If she was watched in the restroom that would be a sexual offense. And if she watched others she was sexually offending. Dang, working at the daycare would be dangerous! Hopefully she got combat or hazard pay. What duties did the child perform at the daycare? That question has NOT been answered and I am not convinced that this child was WORKING there.
Well, what if they played that old step on a crack, break your mama's back thing. If mom really does break her back, can both the daycare and the daughter both be sued? I mean really, she committed a crime against someone else and/or caused a crime or an injury to be committed.

majomom1

If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing at all. Let others try to help.
Others have tried to help. You don't appear to want to hear what any one is saying. You are focused on the black and white, written law. Those laws are not applied in black and white in court. There can be many many variables that are all "within" the law...

CC and Ohiogal are two very knowledgable seniors on this forum. They are tough, but that is what it takes in court. I guarantee that HIS attorney will be CC and Ohiogal all rolled into one. If you respond in court the way you have here - you are in trouble.

CourtClerk

What if she's reading the kids stories? What if one of them is Little Red Riding Hood? That whole Big Bad Wolf thing could be seen as being traumatizing to little children.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Others have tried to help. You don't appear to want to hear what any one is saying. You are focused on the black and white, written law. Those laws are not applied in black and white in court. There can be many many variables that are all "within" the law...

CC and Ohiogal are two very knowledgable seniors on this forum. They are tough, but that is what it takes in court. I guarantee that HIS attorney will be CC and Ohiogal all rolled into one. If you respond in court the way you have here - you are in trouble.
She IS in trouble. She can't prove her allegations. The child is hidden and yet she knows where dad (who has the child) can be found (his address and phone number). She knows that the child is in a school run daycare and what hours the child is there but denies knowing how to find it and IF she knows -- as she stated -- that it is a school run daycare -- how does she know that if she doesn't know what dacare the child is at? Should I continue with how many ways she is lying and misleading and distorting reality? She has lied continuously and consistently. Her "facts" are not facts. Her reality is hers alone apparently.

Again, legal help is NOT the help she primarily needs.

The biggest surprise on this thread is how many seniors missed the inconsistencies between what she was posting. The child is hidden and she doesn't know where but she has ALL of this information. Give me a break.

Still here! not on break or saying goodbye yet. I stand by my statement as that is all that has been shown to me by Ohiogal and Court Clerk. I reread my entire posts. There are no holes what so ever and there wouldn't be since it is all true. You guys are just looking for something to argue about and are wasting others time with your childish behavior. Please refrain from you unhelpful posts. Go play your games somewhere else and allow others to be of help and not feel stiffled or uncomfortable. Try to remember:

LdiJ
Senior Member Join Date: May 2004

Civility isn't sugar coating. It never has been, and it never will be.

Bullying/insulting/belittling will also never equate to "being direct".

Last edited by a moderator:

acmb05

If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing at all. Let others try to help.
What you don't seem to get is that a good attorney has been giving you advice, It is just not the advice you want to hear.

I hope you don't think it will be any easier in court. You are going to get a very rude awakening if you go into court with the attitude you have now.

wileybunch

I think you are confused OhioGal. Your responses look time consuming and I am sorry that you wasted that much time on an unintelligible post. Your rantings only show that you came in to this in the middle and didn't take the time to read the entire post. Please feel free to get back to me when you have.
Do you realize that if the people here didn't follow your story as you think you've told it, that that will likely be your experience in court, too? And, where there are holes or inconsistencies, questions unanswered, etc., the judge will either ask you about them (like several of us have) and you don't get to get smart w/the judge and call him/her "genius" and if the judge gets tired of sorting out what's what, s/he'll just fill in the blanks himself, figuring you're not being forthcoming b/c you've got something to hide?

There are parents that really do hide their kids. The other parent goes through grief like they've lost their child -- because they have. You didn't make a case that the child was hidden and the case you made took a long walk through a twisted park trail. When you make such a claim and then as you're asked questions, it mitigates your claim into less of a claim, your word become suspect. OG pointed out inconsistencies to you and you not only could not explain them, you got very immature about it. You were way too quick to bite off heads giving you advice you need, but I guess you have it all figured out (so then I have to wonder what you came here for).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">