• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mothers Day Holiday, Mom out of town.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wileybunch

bd420, "control freak" is not a sufficient label for how you've portrayed yourself here. "Obsessed" is one term that comes to mind. Requesting that her sister have an MRI b/c she's been exposed to meth? Who do you think you are?

Oh, by the way, I live in Las Vegas area. We are probably one of the most wholesome church going charity driven families you'll ever meet. And, we have much company in that regard. Seriously, pull your head out.

proud_parent

{blah blah blah}

I understand most of what everyone else has been trying to spell out, except your text, which I'm no longer willing to decipher.
Speaking of texts that are difficult to decipher...please consider using the Reply with Quote feature provided. It would make your posts more legible.

Or, better yet:
Look, let's agree that the next topic I post, you just won't be a part of? Since me and you obviously aren't contributing anything of substance to topics in which other dads could find a lot of useful info.
As you admit you haven't contributed anything of substance, and as you apparently have not appreciated the responses you've received, how about YOU agree to stop posting?

Problem solved.

Humusluvr

blah blah blah, you're a controlling psycho.... who needs to learn to use the quote feature.

Look, let's agree that the next topic I post, you just won't be a part of? Since me and you obviously aren't contributing anything of substance to topics in which other dads could find a lot of useful info.
How bout we agree that since you've insulted the MOST HELPFUL people on this forum, who gave you excellent advice - that YOU not post anymore.

You are wrong about contributing anything of substance to topics in which other dads could find a lot of useful info. YOU teach other dad's how NOT TO ACT. Penelope gives awesome advice.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How bout we agree that since you've insulted the MOST HELPFUL people on this forum, who gave you excellent advice - that YOU not post anymore.

You are wrong about contributing anything of substance to topics in which other dads could find a lot of useful info. YOU teach other dad's how NOT TO ACT. Penelope gives awesome advice.
Psst, the OP started with Penelope and then continued posting to me. Except of course he hasn't paid the fee to keep me out of his thread. So guess what? ;)

Humusluvr

Psst, the OP started with Penelope and then continued posting to me. Except of course he hasn't paid the fee to keep me out of his thread. So guess what? ;)
I know!!! That's why I said "helpful people," YOU and P!!!!!! I truly believe you are one of the most helpful people on this forum - just sometimes people are in denial and you don't tell them what they WANT to hear.... but you are ALWAYS legally correct (as far as I can tell!!!)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I think this guy has shown us that there is definitely one person in this mess who could use a psych eval.... OP.

What the H is wrong with you? Seriously?

My husband was born and raised in Las Vegas. He is a wonderful father of 4. My dear Father in Law still lives there, and I gave birth to my twins there! You are seriously implying that Vegas is only a horrible place with strippers, drugs, and prostitution? Do you have any idea what you are talking about when you speak? Or are you so intent on spewing your deranged point of view that you are incapable of seeing anything but what your narcissistic brain is telling you is reality? Get a grip! YOU are the one that needs the psych evaluation.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What the H is wrong with you? Seriously?

My husband was born and raised in Las Vegas. He is a wonderful father of 4. My dear Father in Law still lives there, and I gave birth to my twins there! You are seriously implying that Vegas is only a horrible place with strippers, drugs, and prostitution? Do you have any idea what you are talking about when you speak? Or are you so intent on spewing your deranged point of view that you are incapable of seeing anything but what your narcissistic brain is telling you is reality? Get a grip! YOU are the one that needs the psych evaluation.
Careful NGU or he will be back and asking what you and Wiley are. We know what he is. He has presented himself quite clearly here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">