• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guarantee on gutter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

diwan123

What iyour state (only U.S. law)? s the name of SA
Hi
I want to find out what I must do. On the 22/05/2006 a Gutter company installed a gutter into my new build home. On the first day they were here they quated us on a industrial gutter.

The day when day installed the gutter it was a normal standard gutter. Now when it rains it rains into my kitchen. I already lost almost all my gubberts and my seiling is badley dammage.

What must I do. They send me a sertificate on the gutter stating 20 year guarantee on leaking ect.

The problem is that the company dont want to come out andstating thats not there problem. Can you please assist me in this matter

Thank you
Adri BritzWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

What iyour state (only U.S. law)? s the name of SA
Hi
I want to find out what I must do. On the 22/05/2006 a Gutter company installed a gutter into my new build home. On the first day they were here they quated us on a industrial gutter.

The day when day installed the gutter it was a normal standard gutter. Now when it rains it rains into my kitchen. I already lost almost all my gubberts and my seiling is badley dammage.

What must I do. They send me a sertificate on the gutter stating 20 year guarantee on leaking ect.

The problem is that the company dont want to come out andstating thats not there problem. Can you please assist me in this matter

Thank you
Adri BritzWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">