• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help With Child Support Reform

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gtzdad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Everywhere

I'm writing a research paper on child support reform and am just about out of ideas. I've been googling a lot about things, but I figure that talking with those who have personal experience dealing with the child support whether it was good or bad and whether you're a litigator or obligor/obligee. I want to know your opinions on what needs to be done according to your own experiences.

penelope10

I'm writing a research paper on child support reform and am just about out of ideas. I've been googling a lot about things, but I figure that talking with those who have personal experience dealing with the child support whether it was good or bad and whether you're a litigator or obligor/obligee. I want to know your opinions on what needs to be done according to your own experiences.
I would suggest creating your own blog if you want to do research in this area. This is a free legal advice forum--not a research forum for child support reform, or frankly, any other kind of reform.

Good luck with your paper.

Just Blue

We don't do homework/research.

gtzdad

I would suggest creating your own blog if you want to do research in this area. This is a free legal advice forum--not a research forum for child support reform, or frankly, any other kind of reform.

Good luck with your paper.

Duly noted. Is there a website that you would recommend because I have never posted a blog in my life!

Humusluvr

You could always go through this site, question by question, and read what each of the threads are about. They would give you some ideas of the issues people face.

gtzdad

You could always go through this site, question by question, and read what each of the threads are about. They would give you some ideas of the issues people face.
That's a very good suggestion. I will definitely do that. You guys helped a lot, thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">