• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsurles

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I have a 46 yr old sister who is terminally ill with cancer. She has a set of 15yr old twin boys. There father passed away about 10 yrs ago. How do i go about getting guardianship of the boys. Even when my sister was up and about the boys didn't have security. It 's been motel to motel, if and when mom has been around. There good boys
and I know it's going to be really tough, I would like to give them a chance. How do I go about, getting guardianship??

jsurles

Last edited:

Zephyr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Ihave a 46 yr old sister who is terminally ill with cancer. She has a set of 15yr old twin boys. There father passed away about 10 yrs ago. How do i go about getting guardianship of the boys. Even when my sister was up and about the boys didn't have security. It 's been motel to motel, if and when mom has been around. There good boys
and I know it's going to be really tough, I would like to give them a chance. How do I go about, getting guardianship??

jsurles
Would your sister do it voluntarily?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The two of you should meet with an attorney and pay the minimal amount to get the proper paperwork drawn up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">