• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does weight matter?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana
Yes it does. I weigh 157.5 pounds, and wish to lose a few through my daily exercise routine. Whether or not fat people in Louisiana care, though, I cannot be certain of. Consult a local weight watchers meeting to obtain your answer.

Ian_Y

Weight definitely matters. In CA, arguably the least harsh on marijuana laws the difference between possessing quantities under an over an ounce can possibly (not necessarily likely) mean jail time. There are different intervals of weight in all the states which yield different punishments but "weight" is always a huge factor.

Gail in Georgia

Does weight matter about what?

It didn't help the obese fellow in Ohio who argued he was too fat to be put to death.

He was (put to death, that is).

Gail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">