• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spousal support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjsmom33

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arkansas

ARKANAS my ex husband was ordered to pay $3000 for spousal support in 60 days from the divorce date, which he has failed to do. What steps do I need to take to enforce this action? I can not afford an attorney and was told that i need to file a motion? what kind of motion would that be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arkansas

ARKANAS my ex husband was ordered to pay $3000 for spousal support in 60 days from the divorce date, which he has failed to do. What steps do I need to take to enforce this action? I can not afford an attorney and was told that i need to file a motion? what kind of motion would that be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Is this a ONE time payment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">