• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disregard Traffic Lane

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kwalters074

I recently got a Pennsylvania Traffic Violation and was wondering if anyone knew if I could fight the fine and/or points? I was involved in an extremely minor car accident while attempting to move from the right to left lane. The other driver was in a blind spot and as I went to switch lanes I nicked his passenger side. The police were called for an accident report to be filed for insurance purposes. A few days later I was issued a ticket for "disregarding a traffic lane." Any advice on if it can be fought?

FlyingRon

I recently got a Pennsylvania Traffic Violation and was wondering if anyone knew if I could fight the fine and/or points? I was involved in an extremely minor car accident while attempting to move from the right to left lane. The other driver was in a blind spot and as I went to switch lanes I nicked his passenger side. The police were called for an accident report to be filed for insurance purposes. A few days later I was issued a ticket for "disregarding a traffic lane." Any advice on if it can be fought?
Fought on what grounds? You left a lane and drove into another car? Sounds like you could have been charged with worse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">