• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incorrect Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? All states

In viewing some threads recently, I have discovered erroneous information posted by various active contributor members of this specific Landlord Tenant Issues forum.
I will not mention any names, but JETX has responded to a few threads to correct erroneous information. Thank you JETX.
If I had the time, I would provide my correction responses but do not have time to monitor this particular forum.

Alaska landlord

As long as we are in the mood for recognition of exemplary advice, I respectfully submit the following members and perhaps the few members with hands on experience and factual knowledge.

CvilleCPM, Johnd, and Some Random guy. I know I must have forgotten someone, but none comes to mind.

HomeGuru

As long as we are in the mood for recognition of exemplary advice, I respectfully submit the following members and perhaps the few members with hands on experience and factual knowledge.

CvilleCPM, Johnd, and Some Random guy. I know I must have forgotten someone, but none comes to mind.
**A: are you joking about Cville?

Cvillecpm

I suspect I am the only one on this forum who has actually been trained in landlord-tenant mediation; taught landlord-tenant classes nationwide and who has 45 years of property management/landlord-tenant experience....I've gotten several private e-mails from OPs who used the information from my responses and worked out their situations with their landlords and thanked me....that's more than I can ask for.

CA LL

Hmm..I have "corrected" many advice posts on here that were incorrect when OP was from CA and even other states as well. I don't need credit though : )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">