• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Cafemom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I'll reiterate for the benefit of anyone else who faces the same issue.

No, you cannot demand that your cross-dressing bisexual promiscuous ex has only supervised visitation of your 4 month old mutual child. His felony background is also moot.

cafemom

No, you cannot demand that your cross-dressing bisexual promiscuous ex has only supervised visitation of your 4 month old mutual child. His felony background is also moot.
And his current drug and alcohol abuse? His being a relapsed addict is ok? Violating the terms of his release shouldn't be an issue alongside the rest of his reckless behavior? Hmmm....

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And his current drug and alcohol abuse? His being a relapsed addict is ok? Violating the terms of his release shouldn't be an issue alongside the rest of his reckless behavior? Hmmm....
Prove he's using.

And shame on you for using the smokescreen you did.

LdiJ

I haven't seen the original thread, but felonies are not always moot (just for the sake of others reading the thread)...I agree with the rest.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I haven't seen the original thread, but felonies are not always moot (just for the sake of others reading the thread)...I agree with the rest.
And you won't. CafeMom deleted her thread because she wasn't getting the answers she wanted. :cool:

ecmst12

I would trust the people who DID read the thread and judged that the prior felonies are not relevent.

Antigone*

So wait a minute...

The child is only four months old and the felonies are a problem only now? :eek: What, they weren't as issue when she was nookie-nookieing the felon, right?:rolleyes:

Proserpina

Anyone capture the opening post or the thread before deletion?

I didn't; this one worked superfast. In fact it could've been a record. Somewhere between 10-15 minutes between original post, several responses and deletion!

But basically the gist was that Dad has always been a cross-dresser, Mom was fine with it until Dad started cheating on her (with other men); Mom then figured that given Dad's history (cheating and everything else), he should only have supervised visitation because of his perverted and immoral way of life (!).

The allegations of recent drug use didn't become an issue until after Mom was given the raw hard truth that she didn't get to decide how Dad lives his life.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I didn't; this one worked superfast. In fact it could've been a record. Somewhere between 10-15 minutes between original post, several responses and deletion!

But basically the gist was that Dad has always been a cross-dresser, Mom was fine with it until Dad started cheating on her (with other men); Mom then figured that given Dad's history (cheating and everything else), he should only have supervised visitation because of his perverted and immoral way of life (!).

The allegations of recent drug use didn't become an issue until after Mom was given the raw hard truth that she didn't get to decide how Dad lives his life.
Why does this sound familiar? I suppose it's because we had something similar on the board pre-redecorating. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">