• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

zmwendland goin to Bama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OHRoadwarrior

In case anyone was wondering the outcome, I decided to withdraw and I have been re-accepted to Alabama on full scholarship where I will begin school in the spring.

Hey zmwendland closed your thread in under 3 minutes so I couldn't reply.

Just want you to know, if I run across any druggies that get kicked out of college, I'll tell them they can apply to Bama, mid semester and not only get accepted for spring, they can get a full scholarship. :rolleyes::cool:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/college-dorm-search-584317.html

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Hey zmwendland closed your thread in under 3 minutes so I couldn't reply.

Just want you to know, if I run across any druggies that get kicked out of college, I'll tell them they can apply to Bama, mid semester and not only get accepted for spring, they can get a full scholarship. :rolleyes::cool:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/college-dorm-search-584317.html
He thinks he won't be busted at Bama, he'd better think again. :cool:

justalayman

He thinks he won't be busted at Bama, he'd better think again. :cool:

It's only been about 2 weeks and OP has decided to withdraw and has applied to attend Bama and has not only been accepted but received a full scholarship and at a mid-term entrance. Amazing, isn't it?

and better yet:

the completely ignored the fact he was caught with drugs, twice, at TCU and has been allowed to withdraw because of it. Simply amazing.

Last edited:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
It's only been about 2 weeks and OP has decided to withdraw and has applied to attend Bama and has not only been accepted but received a full scholarship and at a mid-term entrance. Amazing, isn't it?

and better yet:

the completely ignored the fact he was caught with drugs, twice, at TCU and has been allowed to withdraw because of it. Simply amazing.
I guess the OG effect works on Universities, too. :p

legal_questioner

Screwed

You got kinda screwed kid. 2 marijuana convictions are enough to boot you from the school? That's pretty damn harsh.

Also you had a rat for a roommate, and that sucks. Especially if this was your first year.

justalayman

You got kinda screwed kid. 2 marijuana convictions are enough to boot you from the school? That's pretty damn harsh.

Also you had a rat for a roommate, and that sucks. Especially if this was your first year.
so, you are stating it is ok to break the rules? and that if you do break the rules, you should not be subject to the penalties that are in that little handbook they were so nice to have printed and give to you?

In other words; he knew the rules. He apparently felt he was the only person in the world the rules did not apply to.

He was wrong.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You kinda screwed yourself kid. 2 marijuana convictions is enough to boot you from the school! That's pretty damn obvious.

Also you had a rat for a roommate, and that sucks. Especially if this was your first year. But that's the risk you took!

There, I fixed it for ya!

Disclaimer: The quoted text above is not what jackbenimble7 originally posted

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">