• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreign object in food.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CHB12345

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois.

I bit into 2 hard objects while eating a burrito. Spit out the food and it appears to be 2 pieces of a fingernail with pink nail polish. I called the store and spoke to the manager, she wasn't very helpful. The place did not give me a receipt either. I emailed corporate and am waiting to hear back.

Any advise?

Thanks.

FlyingRon

You have no injuries. If corporate responds with a free burito you're got about all you are entitled to.

CHB12345

You have no injuries. If corporate responds with a free burito you're got about all you are entitled to.
I can accept that. I worry about sanitation issues also. My employer canceled health insurance(thanks ACA!) and now I'm getting paranoid about needing medical services which all of us know cost allot.
Thanks for your opinion on the subject, I didn't know anybody that would give me realistic advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">