• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does anyone know what the outcome might be? jail time? probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danielrivera94

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

my desk appearance ticket says my top charge is pl 220.03

im 19 and * my first offense been record clean up until today * I'm live in new york city - staten island and i was smoking with friends and they pulled us over got my car searched and they found like 1.7 g of weed (unlawful possession) and my bong which was dirty resin , pipe dirty scale and grinder, yes I'm a stupid and dumb for bring that into my car so they found all that went to the precent and got mug shot finger print but they didn't tell me what i was getting charged for but they let me go in a hour later of getting there they said i have court next month.

* THEY LET ME GO AFTER GETTING FINGER PRINTED AND MUG SHOT I WAS THERE FOR A HOUR THEY LET ME GO

did not know my friend was 15 and his friend was 16

please anyone let me know whats going to happen? worse case

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

im 19 and * my first offense been record clean up until today * I'm live in new york city - staten island and i was smoking with friends and they pulled us over got my car searched and they found like 1.7 g of weed (unlawful possession) and my bong which was dirty resin , pipe dirty scale and grinder, yes I'm a stupid and dumb for bring that into my car so they found all that went to the precent and got mug shot finger print but they didn't tell me what i was getting charged for but they let me go in a hour later of getting there they said i have court next month.

* THEY LET ME GO AFTER GETTING FINGER PRINTED AND MUG SHOT I WAS THERE FOR A HOUR THEY LET ME GO

did not know my friend was 15 and his friend was 16

please anyone let me know whats going to happen? worse case
How could you not know how old your friends were? :confused::confused:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How could you not know how old your friends were? :confused::confused:
Not real friends? Maybe just stoner buddies? Heck if I know. I know how old most of my friends are -- though at my age we don't normally discuss ages. that whole it is rude to ask a lady her age.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
So what were the OTHER charges?

im 19... did not know my friend was 15 and his friend was 16
So, you're hanging out smoking pot with little kids. You're lucky you didn't get charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child - two counts. That what I would have charged you with.

It's possible that when the ADA finds out what the facts and circumstances were that the charges will be upgraded.

So? What's your point?

lease anyone let me know whats going to happen?
No, there are no clairvoyants here. No one has a crystal ball.

If you're that concerned hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">