• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

self retention amount

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paroma

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Hired shipping company to ship my vehicle from out of state, on the way my vehicle got damage. Got insurance information from the shipper, then the insurance total the vehicle, then ask for the vehicle bill of sale before they can give me an offer on the vehicle, i gave them the bill of sale
The adjuster later said the value of the vehicle is below the insured self retention ($2500).
The vehicle is 2004 dodge durango with actual cash value btw $6000 and $7000. Is being 2 months since the accident do not know what to do.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Hired shipping company to ship my vehicle from out of state, on the way my vehicle got damage. Got insurance information from the shipper, then the insurance total the vehicle, then ask for the vehicle bill of sale before they can give me an offer on the vehicle, i gave them the bill of sale
The adjuster later said the value of the vehicle is below the insured self retention ($2500).
The vehicle is 2004 dodge durango with actual cash value btw $6000 and $7000. Is being 2 months since the accident do not know what to do.
I believe your estimation of the value of a 2004 Dodge Durango is a bit high.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">