• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need suggestion on insurance company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stutisheel

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have recently moved to Florida and buying a car. Need advise on choosing good but inexpensive insurance company. Thanks in advance

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I have recently moved to Florida and buying a car. Need advise on choosing good but inexpensive insurance company. Thanks in advance
This is not a legal question.

Trolling for spam, mayhaps? :cool:

ecmst12

Legal advice - don't rely on state minimum coverage. Get the highest liability limits you can afford - going up one or 2 levels over minimum is usually pretty inexpensive. The more you own, the higher limits you need.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
This is not a legal question.

Trolling for spam, mayhaps? :cool:
Based on posting history, I don't think so. I think it's a legitimate question that is simply being asked in the wrong place.
You can ask your friends or colleage's in this area who already lived here. Make an analysis of those and choose the best one for you which provide best benefits to you as well.
Still think it's not a spam troll? :cool:

henbob6

You could also call local body shops and ask which companies they find give them the fewest headaches, and which ones are the worst. You may find the cheapest options are also the worst. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">