• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Teengirlproblem

I live in Connecticut and am a 17 year old female and I want to date and sexually be with a 14 year old female and I would like to know if that is illegal. Please help.

Silverplum

No 14 y.o. should be having ANY sexual encounters. And I strongly doubt 15 y.o.s are mature enough to have the sexy times, either.

Leave children alone. Let them BE children.

Just Blue

No 14 y.o. should be having ANY sexual encounters. And I strongly doubt 15 y.o.s are mature enough to have the sexy times, either.

Leave children alone. Let them BE children.
One has to wonder why any 17 year old would "mess" with a 14 year old... :mad:

What ever the sex or sexuality.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Gotta agree that if a 17 year old of either gender, is finding equal companionship with a 14 year old of either gender, that does not speak well of the 17 year old.

OHRoadwarrior

Imagine explaining how you could not resist chasing after and having sex with a minor to every potential employer for the rest of your life while you beg for a job, every time you think of that tiny, naive, hot looking, body.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
OH, I'm just as disgusted with the OP as the rest of you, but sorry, that's out of line.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">