• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Murder/Homicide

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart1212

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

If a deferred life insurance policy is purchased, and the victim is murdered within the first few months of acceptance, will the beneficiary get paid? Said victim was a subject of Gang stalking with a complicated case, involving servere mental, emotional, and physical harassment. Story involves currupt locals, hospital, and MD's.

Last edited:

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

If a deferred life insurance policy is purchased, and the victim is murdered within the first few months of acceptance, will the beneficiary get paid? Said victim was a subject of Gang stalking with a complicated case, involving servere mental, emotional, and physical harassment. Story involves currupt locals, hospital, and MD's.
US law only.

No homework.

No multiple threads on the same subject, especially after deleting.

:cool:

Lionheart1212

Pardon me Silver plum, just a scared young kid, going through an unbearable situation and looking for memeber s of the legal community to forward some well needed knowledge. No one should be made feel how I feel being a God fearing Catholic, I can't grasp the concept.

OHRoadwarrior

Generally most policies have limitations in the first year or two on payouts. Seriously, gang stalking and your other claims appear to be from the mind of a child.

Lionheart1212

Thank.you for your input Mr. Warrior, but believe me its factual. There have been legal cases presude, and won over said matters. If their's anyone out there with further knowledge on either subject, and can use facts, rather than opion, please weigh in.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank.you for your input Mr. Warrior, but believe me its factual. There have been legal cases presude, and won over said matters. If their's anyone out there with further knowledge on either subject, and can use facts, rather than opion, please weigh in.
I'm willing to help you, but you have to help me first. Please show me the documentation showing that Hamilton, Ontario, Canada has been annexed by the United States. Once you do that, then I can attempt to provide you help based on the applicable US law.

(This site is for US law only)

Just Blue

Hire an attorney. You should not discuss this on an American Legal Site. :rolleyes:

quincy

Here is a fact: This site handles US law questions and US legal concerns only.

Another fact: You are in Canada which makes your law question and legal concern one that needs addressing in Canada.

A third fact: Whether the beneficiary will get paid depends on the terms of the life insurance policy (which is what cbg said in the first response).

Recommendation: Seek help in Canada.

Silverplum

Pardon me Silver plum, just a scared young kid, going through an unbearable situation and looking for memeber s of the legal community to forward some well needed knowledge. No one should be made feel how I feel being a God fearing Catholic, I can't grasp the concept.
What part of "US Law only" is confusing to you?

U.S. = the United States of America

quincy

I'll throw an additional bone to Lionheart (or at least toss it in the general direction of Hamilton, Ontario):

If the beneficiary of the insurance policy is the one who murdered the policy holder, the beneficiary probably should not expect to get paid.

AdoptADog

I'll throw an additional bone to Lionheart (or at least toss it in the general direction of Hamilton, Ontario):

If the beneficiary of the insurance policy is the one who murdered the policy holder, the beneficiary probably should not expect to get paid.
Rats, there goes my retirement plan. Thanks for the insight! :D

tranquility

Probably the same in all common law countries.

http://www.thefederation.org/documents/schuman.htm

Lionheart1212

Once again, Pardon me for coming off as arrogant, but what do you want me to do, sing the star spangled banner? I love North America as a whole, United we stand. My issue is one of Complexity, and im almost positive an attorney would enjoy an opportunity to handle a case such as mine. Let me explain, I don't know where you gentleman come from, but in my small city (500,000) we are overrun with organized yet criminal facets. I am one, young, strong willed individual, against many. If you are going to be rude, ignorant, or defensive, please keep it to yourself. If their's a actual law biding citizen, with taste, pm me, and we may discuss the matter in detail. Thanks for all the responses.

Silverplum

Once again, Pardon me for coming off as arrogant, but what do you want me to do, sing the star spangled banner? I love North America as a whole, United we stand. My issue is one of Complexity, and im almost positive an attorney would enjoy an opportunity to handle a case such as mine. Let me explain, I don't know where you gentleman come from, but in àmy small city (500,000) we are overrun with organized yet criminal facets. I am one, young, strong willed individual, against many. If you are going to be rude, ignorant, or defensive, please keep it to yourself. If their's a actual law biding citizen, with taste, pm me, and we may discuss the matter in detail. Thanks for all the responses.
What part of "U.S. law only" confuses you?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">