• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very bad lawyer after Im paralyzed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
He didn't "steal" your life....You wrapped your future in pretty paper, tied a silk ribbon around it and gave it away. You did that when you targeted a small child. That the child kicked your a$$ is just ...an extra fun surprise!!
Sorta like the tootsie roll in the center of a tootsie pop! Or anything that comes in a Godiva box (yeah I have Godiva on the brain).

unfairlawyer

You won't fight a child but you'll steal from one. It's kind of great that that little boy made it so you won't be able to strong arm rob any little children in the future. He should get a medal.:D:D
Why a medal? I beg say please let go because I cant breath and scared. He dont care just like lawyer no emotion. A child with emotion would let go but this child try to kill.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Boy is easy target because very skinny and small. ... I try to remove but legs very big and strong.
So the skinny and small boy had large and strong legs...really?

You're just lucky the senior members here have some spare time today to play with a troll.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
HOw about soul candy? Coffee with a three types of godiva chocolate liqueur (Milk, dark and white). And a dash of whipped cream on top.
I've got the coffee and the cream if you've got the liqueur.

unfairlawyer

So the skinny and small boy had large and strong legs...really?

You're just lucky the senior members here have some spare time today to play with a troll.
They tell me he is in martial arts but forget which one. Legs dont fit body looks very strange.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Why a medal? I beg say please let go because I cant breath and scared. He dont care just like lawyer no emotion. A child with emotion would let go but this child try to kill.
You are a troll and a thief. The child defended. You lost at his defense. You COULD breathe because you could talk. So that part is lying. Sucks to be a thief caught and paralyzed by someone you victimized isn't it? And please change your name to dumbbuttthief

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Deal. Want some honey in it?

Anyone else?
I'm sweet enough already, honey ;) :D

And ... you guys? Seriously, have none of you seen this particular episode of L&O?

(Granted it's a few years old)

And OP ... ? I guess YOU forgot how this particular episode ends, huh?

Eekamouse

He wasn't trying to kill you. He was holding you there until the police could get there. He didn't know you were going to get that hurt. All he knew is that some scumbag adult tried to steal his ipad and he reacted. What happened was all YOUR fault, not his.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Good Lord, are you still here?

Look, if someone says, "Aww, poor baby got hurt, of course you can sue and get a million dollars and the 11 year old will go to jail for the rest of his life", will you move on? I'm sure someone will be willing to say so if it's the only way to get you to stop. It won't be true, but for you to just leave, we'd say it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I'm sweet enough already, honey ;) :D

And ... you guys? Seriously, have none of you seen this particular episode of L&O?

(Granted it's a few years old)

And OP ... ? I guess YOU forgot how this particular episode ends, huh?
Don't watch L&O -- isn't very realistic to the way it really works. THough my clients seem to think it is. Milkshake? Non-alcoholic is available!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I think we should all go visit OG.
I have a couple bottles of rum straight from Jamaica when we went. The tequila from Mexico is so very gone. But....Yeah! COME VISIT ME! I like company and I can be a good generous host. I can cook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">