• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very bad lawyer after Im paralyzed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfairlawyer

You are a troll and a thief. The child defended. You lost at his defense. You COULD breathe because you could talk. So that part is lying. Sucks to be a thief caught and paralyzed by someone you victimized isn't it? And please change your name to dumbbuttthief
I breath very little but tell him that I no breath. I feel very dizzy after while cant talk and scratch his leg but he take my arm and twist makes very painful. He make to much pain.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And you take too many things that don't belong to you.

Go back to your bridge, troll. The game is over.

unfairlawyer

He wasn't trying to kill you. He was holding you there until the police could get there. He didn't know you were going to get that hurt. All he knew is that some scumbag adult tried to steal his ipad and he reacted. What happened was all YOUR fault, not his.
HE KNOW. It very ovious that I no hurt him or steal from him anymore. I cry from pain but he continue. He experienced martial art he know the pressure would kill.

eerelations

HE KNOW. It very ovious that I no hurt him or steal from him anymore. I cry from pain but he continue. He experienced martial art he know the pressure would kill.
Whatever. I'm just still amazed that you believe that I told you to give me $30,000 when I told you - twice! - that I didn't. Your English is pretty bad but it's not that bad.

unfairlawyer

Whatever. I'm just still amazed that you believe that I told you to give me $30,000 when I told you - twice! - that I didn't. Your English is pretty bad but it's not that bad.
Thief like you dont admit to crime but I do. I have honor. Ofcourse you lie and blame my poor english it is easy target. Please tell me how is your turkish? You treat me like I dum but in Turkey you would be dum to.

eerelations

Thief like you dont admit to crime but I do. I have honor. Ofcourse you lie and blame my poor english it is easy target. Please tell me how is your turkish? You treat me like I dum but in Turkey you would be dum to.
Please read the following carefully.

1. I am very insulted that you persist in calling me a thief and other bad names, as I am probably the only person here who has taken the time to try to give you good, practical, and polite advice and information. I really cannot understand why you continue to act like I'm a bad person.

2. Please re-read my other posts. I never told you to give me $30,000. All I said - twice! - is that this is what you will have to pay a lawyer to take your case. This is an accurate fact. I thought that accurate facts was what you wanted. Why I am a bad person for providing you with an accurate fact I cannot understand.

3. What makes you think I am a thief? I never said I am a thief, nor has anyone else here said I am a thief. I am an old lady who has never stolen anything in her entire life. Please explain why that makes you so angry that you call me a thief.

4. Finally, here is the best advice you'll get from anyone here: instead of wasting your time badmouthing a perfectly nice old lady here, go and find a lawyer to help you sue this boy's parents.

unfairlawyer

Please read the following carefully.

1. I am very insulted that you persist in calling me a thief and other bad names, as I am probably the only person here who has taken the time to try to give you good, practical, and polite advice and information. I really cannot understand why you continue to act like I'm a bad person.

2. Please re-read my other posts. I never told you to give me $30,000. All I said - twice! - is that this is what you will have to pay a lawyer to take your case. This is an accurate fact. I thought that accurate facts was what you wanted. Why I am a bad person for providing you with an accurate fact I cannot understand.

3. What makes you think I am a thief? I never said I am a thief, nor has anyone else here said I am a thief. I am an old lady who has never stolen anything in her entire life. Please explain why that makes you so angry that you call me a thief.

4. Finally, here is the best advice you'll get from anyone here: instead of wasting your time badmouthing a perfectly nice old lady here, go and find a lawyer to help you sue this boy's parents.
Im sorry I just angry that I cant do anything. I cant walk I cant see my daughter nothing to do anymore but this case. Im thanks for people trying to help. I love old ladies but child not so much anymore. I depressed I think theres nothing more I can do. No lawyer. I have will I just give to daughter and die. No point.

eerelations

Im sorry I just angry that I cant do anything. I cant walk I cant see my daughter nothing to do anymore but this case. Im thanks for people trying to help. I love old ladies but child not so much anymore. I depressed I think theres nothing more I can do. No lawyer. I have will I just give to daughter and die. No point.
You're sorry but you still believe that I told you to give me $30,000? You're sorry but you still believe I'm a thief? You're sorry but you still believe I'm dumb? I don't get it.

unfairlawyer

You're sorry but you still believe that I told you to give me $30,000? You're sorry but you still believe I'm a thief? You're sorry but you still believe I'm dumb? I don't get it.
I say sorry because you old lady and respect old ladies. I never say you dumb I say you would be dumb if you go turkey like you think I is dumb for have no clear english. My old lady mother when I child would lock me in attic because father is crazy he die in prison to because he abuse me and sister. Maybe 5 years old I would bleed very much from behind because father evil man. But mother lock me away and say I not here. I thank old lady for this. Much respect for old lady because when a woman is old she is beautiful. My mother old her whole life. Much respect for old. Im not my father who was never old. I do not mean to steal from little boy anymore. I change.

eerelations

I say sorry because you old lady and respect old ladies. I never say you dumb I say you would be dumb if you go turkey like you think I is dumb for have no clear english. My old lady mother when I child would lock me in attic because father is crazy he die in prison to because he abuse me and sister. Maybe 5 years old I would bleed very much from behind because father evil man. But mother lock me away and say I not here. I thank old lady for this. Much respect for old lady because when a woman is old she is beautiful. My mother old her whole life. Much respect for old. Im not my father who was never old. I do not mean to steal from little boy anymore. I change.
You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of lying when she says she never told you to give her $30,000? You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of being a thief? (Twice!) You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of saying you're dumb (when she didn't)? Wow, that's a whole lotta respect you're showing me there, fella! :rolleyes:

unfairlawyer

You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of lying when she says she never told you to give her $30,000? You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of being a thief? (Twice!) You respect old ladies but you accuse this particular old lady of saying you're dumb (when she didn't)? Wow, that's a whole lotta respect you're showing me there, fella! :rolleyes:
Some old lady get cold but warm underneath if this makes sense. Some old lady still beautiful but act mean. If you thief I not care I thief to but we still beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">