• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do you erase a fake plead of guilty?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

citsam

I told my lawyer in Michigan that, as much as I wanted to for the convenience,
I would be unable to plead guilty and that I would flat-out refuse if asked I was guilty of the accused crime.

With this in mind,
I was brought into a mock guilty plead hearing where the judge asked if I "wanted" to plead guilty and then wrote that I had pled guilty.

I noted that I was under duress at the time of the hearing and this was also ignored.

I have reached out to the judge and the clerk to request the removal of the fake records that claim that I pled guilty and have simply been met with the reply that they feel that I pled guilty.

They have not removed the false records as far as I know and I would like to ensure that they are removed in order to preserve the integrity of The United States and my name.

How can I compel the court to perform their duty for The United States and myself (as the individual who's name has been corrupted)?

quincy

I told my lawyer in Michigan that, as much as I wanted to for the convenience,
I would be unable to plead guilty and that I would flat-out refuse if asked I was guilty of the accused crime.

With this in mind,
I was brought into a mock guilty plead hearing where the judge asked if I "wanted" to plead guilty and then wrote that I had pled guilty.

I noted that I was under duress at the time of the hearing and this was also ignored.

I have reached out to the judge and the clerk to request the removal of the fake records that claim that I pled guilty and have simply been met with the reply that they feel that I pled guilty.

They have not removed the false records as far as I know and I would like to ensure that they are removed in order to preserve the integrity of The United States and my name.

How can I compel the court to perform their duty for The United States and myself (as the individual who's name has been corrupted)?
A "mock guilty plead hearing?"

Huh? :confused:

citsam

A "mock guilty plead hearing?"

Huh? :confused:
As in, I made it clear that I was not going to plead guilty, nor did I plead guilty at any hearing:

However, I was brought in under the guise of "going to come to an agreement by pleading guilty" and then when I refused to do so,
they simply wrote that I had pled guilty.

This, despite my statement of being under duress and my refusal to plead guilty.

citsam

Mesa Michigan? :confused:
No, adjusterjack's claiming Phoenix;
so, that comment was nutty to me.

My lawyer was in Michigan.

I find it funny that, of all the places on earth to respond to me online,
the one following Michigan is from Arizona, which I hadn't mentioned.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
So, you think heading in to court and saying "I said I did it before in open court, but now I'm saying I didn't do it" is going to lend any air of believability to your claim?

quincy

No, adjusterjack's claiming Phoenix;
so, that comment was nutty to me.

My lawyer was in Michigan.

I find it funny that, of all the places on earth to respond to me online,
the one following Michigan is from Arizona, which I hadn't mentioned.
Okay.

You are not making your posts easy to understand.

There are no "mock" hearings in Michigan courts.

From what I gather from your posts, the prosecutor agreed to reduce your criminal charge to a lesser charge, or in some other way agreed to a more favorable sentence than you were otherwise facing, in exchange for a guilty plea.

Your attorney would have gone over the plea agreement with you and the judge would have looked at the agreement and asked you questions to determine if you fully understood what your guilty plea meant.

Are you saying you did not understand what was happening in court?

citsam

So, you think heading in to court and saying "I said I did it before in open court, but now I'm saying I didn't do it" is going to lend any air of believability to your claim?
I never said I committed any crime in open court.
They never asked me if I was guilty of the crime.

The prosecution was legally represented as "The United States" and I stated that I serve the "The United States."
When questioned about whether or not I was that hearing under duress, I stated that I was in that hearing under duress.

I was told that a plead was wanted and I claimed to want a plead because I serve "The United States."
However, I claimed that I would be unable to plead guilty at any hearing, because I was not guilty.

They took me into the hearing anyway and told me that I would be asked if I pled guilty.

They never asked me if I was guilty of the crime and I stated that I was under duress.

They then wrote that I pled guilty and ignored or redirected my requests to remove the false record of the fake plead of guilty.

I'm not sure what to do next, because I do not again want to be targeted.

I would like them to erase the false record because it abuses my name and alienates me from my country,
by promoting a fake event and a corruption in our administration that I do not wish to be associated with.

If this were a bill being pushed by these people corrupting my name, then I'm trying to veto it.
I'm just not sure what to do at this stage, because they're just ignoring the facts and letting this record sit there to harm my name.

citsam

Okay.

You are not making your posts easy to understand.

There are no "mock" hearings in Michigan courts.

From what I gather from your posts, the prosecutor agreed to reduce your criminal charge to a lesser charge, or in some other way agreed to a more favorable sentence than you were otherwise facing, in exchange for a guilty plea.

Your attorney would have gone over the plea agreement with you and the judge would have looked at the agreement and asked you questions to determine if you fully understood what your guilty plea meant.

Are you saying you did not understand what was happening in court?
I understood it just fine.

I never requested a reduced sentence and I requested to be let go because I was not guilty.

My defense attorney is the one that the prosecution wanted a plead hearing.

The prosecution was "The United States" on paper and I was being compelled.
I was told that I would not be dismissed, so there was no point in trying.

The judge never asked if I pled guilty.
He just asked if I "wanted" to plead guilty and a series of questions about whether I could be associated to the crime.

Once they had "enough" associated content to make it believable, they created a document that stated I pled guilty and let me go.

I was never asked whether I was the individual on the charge and I was never asked whether I was guilty of the crime.
I stated that I was there under duress, but they had enough "related" content to bury all of that.

I'm happy they let me go, because somebody told me that I might spend 15 years locked up for nothing until they ultimately found me innocent.

However, I'd like for them to remove the fake guilty plea documents, because they absolutely decimate my namesake and respectful representation of The United States, and they are not doing that.

quincy

I never said I committed any crime in open court.
They never asked me if I was guilty of the crime.

The prosecution was legally represented as "The United States" and I stated that I serve the "The United States."
When questioned about whether or not I was that hearing under duress, I stated that I was in that hearing under duress.

I was told that a plead was wanted and I claimed to want a plead because I serve "The United States."
However, I claimed that I would be unable to plead guilty at any hearing, because I was not guilty.

They took me into the hearing anyway and told me that I would be asked if I pled guilty.

They never asked me if I was guilty of the crime and I stated that I was under duress.

They then wrote that I pled guilty and ignored or redirected my requests to remove the false record of the fake plead of guilty.

I'm not sure what to do next, because I do not again want to be targeted.

I would like them to erase the false record because it abuses my name and alienates me from my country,
by promoting a fake event and a corruption in our administration that I do not wish to be associated with.

If this were a bill being pushed by these people corrupting my name, then I'm trying to veto it.
I'm just not sure what to do at this stage, because they're just ignoring the facts and letting this record sit there to harm my name.
Your posts are confusing.

If the court entered a guilty plea as the result of a plea agreement you were said to have made with the prosecutor, and you want to withdraw this guilty plea, it is difficult but not impossible to do so. You can file a motion to change or withdraw the plea. Reasons for withdrawing guilty pleas can include coercion or not fully understanding the consequences of the plea.

You will need an attorney to assist you with this motion.

Good luck.

justalayman

As in, I made it clear that I was not going to plead guilty, nor did I plead guilty at any hearing:

However, I was brought in under the guise of "going to come to an agreement by pleading guilty" and then when I refused to do so,
they simply wrote that I had pled guilty.

This, despite my statement of being under duress and my refusal to plead guilty.

So when the judge stated; the court accepts your plea of guilty, what did you say, exactly? And the court’s exact response was...?

Had you signed a plea agreement prior to entering the courtrooom?

You do realize that if you are successful in withdrawing the guilty plea you will go to trial, right?

And where was your attorney or did you make the silly mistake of representing yourself?

quincy

So when the judge stated; the court accepts your plea of guilty, what did you say, exactly? And the court’s exact response was...?

Had you signed a plea agreement prior to entering the courtrooom?

You do realize that if you are successful in withdrawing the guilty plea you will go to trial, right?

And where was your attorney or did you make the silly mistake of representing yourself?
Citsam said he had a Michigan defense attorney.

But a lot of what else citsam said is not clear and does not make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">