• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help. UK advice desperately needed asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mumma

Hello

I am representing myself in court in 2 weeks time as I cannot afford solicitor costs.
The claimant is my local council who have served me a section 21 and is seeking possession of my home due to ALLEGED Asb (over parking). I have a very good case and can prove the council have neglected to investigate complaints properly. It is an ongoing 6yr dispute with 2 residents. All defence and witness statements from both sides have been submitted.
My question is: I have evidence that I intend to rely on in court but how do I go about using this? I have read that a judge needs to approve this first. I have quite a lot of paperwork/photos that I can use.
Any help will be gratefully received. I am not at all familiar with courts and their protocols although I have researched as much as I can. TIA,

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Hello

I am representing myself in court in 2 weeks time as I cannot afford solicitor costs.
The claimant is my local council who have served me a section 21 and is seeking possession of my home due to ALLEGED Asb (over parking). I have a very good case and can prove the council have neglected to investigate complaints properly. It is an ongoing 6yr dispute with 2 residents. All defence and witness statements from both sides have been submitted.
My question is: I have evidence that I intend to rely on in court but how do I go about using this? I have read that a judge needs to approve this first. I have quite a lot of paperwork/photos that I can use.
Any help will be gratefully received. I am not at all familiar with courts and their protocols although I have researched as much as I can. TIA,
I'm sorry, this forum is for US law only. You can try here: http://www.thelawforum.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">