• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sleep Apnea Surgery gone wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TLP80905

Problems Since Sleep Apnea Surgeries:

In 2004 and 2005 sleep apnea surgery. Since, many dental problems.

Surgeon corrected overbite, said surgery would 'Enhance Appearance'. He aligned front teeth but back teeth are now misaligned which has led to dental problems.

Numbness in lips, chin, bottom of face; nerve damage.

Over $10,000 of dental work from cavities, chipped and broken teeth. Prior to surgery I had very few problems with my teeth.

Biting into side of cheek around area where surgery area causing extreme pain, discomfort.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Surgeon corrected overbite, said surgery would 'Enhance Appearance'. He aligned front teeth but back teeth are now misaligned which has led to dental problems.

Over $10,000 of dental work from cavities, chipped and broken teeth. Prior to surgery I had very few problems with my teeth.

Biting into side of cheek around area where surgery area causing extreme pain, discomfort.

What US state?

quincy

Are you wondering if you have a legal action to pursue over the sleep apnea surgery or over the dental work?

The sleep apnea surgery occurred too long ago to seek relief now, whatever your state. In no state is the statute of limitations for medical malpractice claims over 10 years.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">