• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Garnishment dismissed no funds but i was garnished

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jac0619

Virginia....i was garnished for $1700 there would be $300 but the case was closed dismissed no funds today what does that mean? It also says zero checks received i'm confused i don't even know who to call.

LdiJ

Virginia....i was garnished for $1700 there would be $300 but the case was closed dismissed no funds today what does that mean? It also says zero checks received i'm confused i don't even know who to call.
I am sorry but that makes no sense. Could you please try again and provide just a little more explanation.

Jac0619

I am sorry but that makes no sense. Could you please try again and provide just a little more explanation.
They took money out of my check there would have been $300 left. But the court date was yesterday i didn't go i checked online and it said closed... dismissed no funds...zero checks received

quincy

They took money out of my check there would have been $300 left. But the court date was yesterday i didn't go i checked online and it said closed... dismissed no funds...zero checks received
What sort of funds are deposited in your account? Are they exempt from garnishment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">