• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil right .. rights to refuse transportation, mourning children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

even ,.. I kept saaying im better
I just want to stay home .. I live in a beauiful home , exhausted from chemo, exhauted crying about my children gone , did not resist any .. love
You suffered a lot of losses in a short period of time, including a loss of your own health. In addition, medications can affect people in various ways,

You might have reacted to all of these factors in a way that concerned those around you. The transportation to the hospital against your will might have been decided as the best option for you.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Was the hospital a military hospital? (You referred to the "Commander Physician".)

shiningon

What reason did the paramedics and/or police give for why they transported you against your will?
The neighbor called ..in my house, not able to console me worried about my health,..my husband said i was inconsolable .. EMS ? didint know what she was doing her boss was outside.. and she was swearing this is XXX.. I could be somewhere else .. XXXX .. I said no I'm not .. I didn't do anything to anyone .. they bullied .. horrible
the craziness here ..came from the EMS ..none of us were swearing yelling out of control... I already paid for depositions years back ..

I promise I didn't ...... 3 months later they tried to charge me with assault it was dropped .. they are covering up THEN OUR HOME was broken into // all my pictures off my black and blues video camera, and medical papers were the only things stolen ....WORSE IT BELONGED TO MY SON >>AND PHOTS WERE ON THEM

I am a Christian church goer I help Seniors I am 57 .. IAM RESPECTeD KIND .. SHAKING HERE PEOPLE >> I DONT NOT WHAT DO TO

I HAVE 2nd set of INTERROGATORIES due th 14th ////al by myself ... they want more Depositions ..

shiningon

What reason did the paramedics and/or police give for why they transported you against your will?
their paper never marked it as anything sir ... they are so corrupt sir I know you all do not me either, my typing stinks .. but this whole thing was a beautiful case for someone//// but i could have died and my husband could have buried his last family member as .. we have been more losing our only 2 boys five months prior ..

shiningon

You suffered a lot of losses in a short period of time, including a loss of your own health. In addition, medications can affect people in various ways,

You might have reacted to all of these factors in a way that concerned those around you. The transportation to the hospital against your will might have been decided as the best option for you.
NO .. SIR
so ripped out of my home..to a germy hospital..in the state of PA..
we have Right of Refusal, and the right for a COMMANDOR DOCTOR to tell a Paramedic ...if a patient has to be forced in, IF SHE WAS INCONSOLABLE SCREAMING CRYING FOR HER CHILDReN, but is better, a Cancer remission patient should we BRING HER IN AGAINST HER WILL For OBSERVATION, OR INVOLUNTARY
AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE transportation, so I go stay away from Germs , and see my own DOCTOR in 24 hours signing papers we all ger copies on .... NO PAPERS OFFERED, WE WERE TREATED LIKE I WAS A CRIMINAL ... Sir

@ the Hospital ..it was the PHYS EVAL at Hospital .. WHO SAID ... SUE YOU DON"T BELONG " HERE WHAT DID THEY DO " .

shiningon

Shiningon, Are you currently on medication?

yes for my nerves ..having cancer twice .. mourning my children, my doctor scoll i only take as NEEDED .. i do not like any of this I want to live contiue this ..................I just want legal help

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am really sorry for your multiple losses.

It really sounds to me like you were transported for an evaluation. I don't see that you have any case, but you should consult with an attorney. If you can't find one to take your case, then it would seem that they also don't believe you have a case worth pursuing.

shiningon

I'm not sure what you're claiming here, but, if the actions of your lawyer messed up a case so badly that 33 other lawyers and the Bar feel the actions did not rise to the standards of the industry AND the actions were taken within the statute of limitations, you have an easy malpractice lawsuit.

I'm scared exhausted .. 2nd set of interrogatories due in the 14 and they want more depositions, whereas I paid over 6, thousand for the first rounds, and xlawyer , didn't ask the very very important question, but I alone

Triggered reliving this nightmare ..hon
i dont type, paperwork

shiningon

I am really sorry for your multiple losses.

It really sounds to me like you were transported for an evaluation. I don't see that you have any case, but you should consult with an attorney. If you can't find one to take your case, then it would seem that they also don't believe you have a case worth pursuing.

I have been having a case since 2011 .. in common pleas twice won summary judgments in superior levels and commonwealth levels of COURTS in Capital, out of COUNTY

quincy

Now I am confused.

Was a lawsuit filed against you over unpaid medical debts? Or did you file a lawsuit over transportation to the hospital and the treatment you received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">