• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contractor Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Madduckbuggy

I have a contract/warranty with a solar panel company. They are not responding and are not honoring the contract with them. I need my solar panels removed so that my roof and be replaced due to storm damage. I have contacted the solar company that installed them and they are giving me the run around about who is responsible for removing and replacing them. Now they are no longer responding to any of my inquires. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

quincy

I have a contract/warranty with a solar panel company. They are not responding and are not honoring the contract with them. I need my solar panels removed so that my roof and be replaced due to storm damage. I have contacted the solar company that installed them and they are giving me the run around about who is responsible for removing and replacing them. Now they are no longer responding to any of my inquires. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
What is the name of your state?

Madduckbuggy

I am finding out that the solar company we purchased our solar panels from were using other contractors names on warranty/contracts without their consent and that those companies do not do business with the solar company we purchased our solar panels from. Additionally, the permit that was acquired is by another contract company. Does this mean that the company that acquired the permit does not have to do the work because it is only a permit and not a contract? AND we can only use a company they we have a contract with because if another company does the work it will void our warranty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">