• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where to find a real life Better Call Saul in PA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure which section to ask this question but this seemed closest. Does anybody have any advice on how to find a real life Better Call Saul shady style lawyer?

Shadowbunny - I'm not looking for a specific lawyer, like John J. Smith III or something, I'm looking for a certain type of lawyer. Like a criminal lawyer, or labor lawyer, but in this case a generally sleazy lawyer lol.

Payroll - I know how to find a lawyer, but as stated, I am looking for a certain type of lawyer and was wondering if anybody here had any recommendations on how to find what I'm looking for.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Shadowbunny - I'm not looking for a specific lawyer, like John J. Smith III or something, I'm looking for a certain type of lawyer. Like a criminal lawyer, or labor lawyer, but in this case a generally sleazy lawyer lol.

Payroll - I know how to find a lawyer, but as stated, I am looking for a certain type of lawyer and was wondering if anybody here had any recommendations on how to find what I'm looking for.
Since you are looking for a shady lawyer, ask shady people.

If you do not know any shady people, then look at the news for items about people who seem shady - whatever your definition of "shady" is - and look up who represented them.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
If you do not know any shady people, then look at the news for items about people who seem shady - whatever your definition of "shady" is - and look up who represented them.
That assumes that shady people only hire shady lawyers, and that good lawyers reject representing shady clients. That, however, is not a logical assumption. Many good lawyers have represented people that the public deem to be "shady." And many shady clients do indeed look to hire good lawyers. As a result, I disagree with your recommended tactic.

You want to know who the shady lawyers are? Start asking a lot of lawyers who practice that type of law in that geographic area. They'll know the lawyers with the shady reputations.

Just Blue

That assumes that shady people only hire shady lawyers, and that good lawyers reject representing shady clients. That, however, is not a logical assumption. Many good lawyers have represented people that the public deem to be "shady." And many shady clients do indeed look to hire good lawyers. As a result, I disagree with your recommended tactic.

You want to know who the shady lawyers are? Start asking a lot of lawyers who practice that type of law in that geographic area. They'll know the lawyers with the shady reputations.
Likely the Judges are very aware of them as well...correct?

quincy

You can look at the Pennsylvania Bar's disciplinary actions against lawyers: https://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/for-the-public/search-recent-discipline

Read what led to the disciplinary actions against the lawyers and, if a lawyer was disciplined for being sleazy, give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">