• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Regular Occupation will be determined?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wilson7

Thank you and I am sorry for any miscommunication.
I appreciate if anyone provide a response on my query on the case law

wilson7

Thank you adjusterjack, appreciate.

By the way, in my policy, under "legal actions" title, states as follows:

"No legal action can be brought to recover under this policy until at least 60 days after we have been given satisfactory written proof of loss. In Florida, legal action cannot be brought after the applicable statute of limitations has expired from the time written proof of loss is required."

I have the following questions and request some clarification:
(i). "satisfactory written proof of loss": satisfactory to whom (to the insurance company or to the insured), as it looks ambiguous?
(ii). What is that "statute of limitation" in Florida, how many days or months/years? (i just read it is 5 years. Is it correct)?

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I hesitate to attempt to "clarify" a single statement taken out of context with no idea what modifying language might be elsewhere in the document.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">