• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need to add additional parties and amendments to the pleadings without leave of court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MJSU

Missouri I currently have a pending civil litigation case against a cop from Saint Louis County, Missouri case 4:18-CV-406CAS was originally case no. 4:16-CV-00038-CAS but was dismissed without prejudice in December 2017 for missing a deadline, (Was refiled in 2018 and is currently awaiting to go to trial in 2020) for beating me up and taking away my 17 cats impounding them in Animal Control. I have till November 2, 2018 to according to the Joint Proposed Scheduling Plan to joinder of any parties and amendments to the pleadings without leave of court. I want to also add to the lawsuit the animal control and the possession of the cats and finding their current whereabouts. (All were put up for adoption. Can anyone help me? And tell me what a joinder or a pleading would look like or a good website where I can find an example? As many details and/ or examples as possible please.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Missouri I currently have a pending civil litigation case against a cop from Saint Louis County, Missouri case 4:18-CV-406CAS was originally case no. 4:16-CV-00038-CAS but was dismissed without prejudice in December 2017 for missing a deadline, (Was refiled in 2018 and is currently awaiting to go to trial in 2020) for beating me up and taking away my 17 cats impounding them in Animal Control. I have till November 2, 2018 to according to the Joint Proposed Scheduling Plan to joinder of any parties and amendments to the pleadings without leave of court. I want to also add to the lawsuit the animal control and the possession of the cats and finding their current whereabouts. (All were put up for adoption. Can anyone help me? And tell me what a joinder or a pleading would look like or a good website where I can find an example? As many details and/ or examples as possible please.
Your request is far too complex for an internet forum. I would suggest that you seek guidance from a local attorney.

TigerD

Zigner said you were in need of help that exceeds the scope and capability of an internet forum. Zigner is correct. In your other thread, you stated that you are afflicted with mental illness and described yourself as possibly legally insane. I won't contribute to assisting you in adding frivolous filings or pleadings to a system that is already swamped. You are in need of assistance from professionals. I recommend starting with your counselors or guardian and then considering whether or not an attorney is appropriate.

TD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">