• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Still having issues getting licsense restored.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wambo

What is the name of your state?
PA
I posted on here about two months ago in regards to my suspension. I am having an issue getting my DL restored. Basically, the court I had the citations with has since moved and appears to have lost the citations somehow.
After a lot of back and forth Penndot tells me I have to have the court clear me electronically of the citation. The court tells me that they can't clear me electronically because the citations don't exist. The court tells me the only thing that they can do is send me a letter, which I have, to give to Penndot. Penndot says they can do nothing with the letter.
When I had originally posted, Penndot was sending my case information to their internal research team from which I was supposed to hear back from in a week, which I never did. That's when I posted and was told to wait. So I waited another two weeks, heard nothing back. So I tried the same process again. After about a month I still didn't hear anything back. I now for the third time am doing this process but I'm fairly certain I will not hear anything yet again.
My question is, how can I possibly get this resolved? I've been at this for months and have made no progress whatsoever. Do I have any other options at this point?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">