• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crimminal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rob802

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?
New Jersey
Possession and Pharaphenalia charges at PNC Arts Center from Holmdel Twp which I have been paying the municipal court for these fines $1200.
I previously lived in the State of NJ but moved to Henderson, Nevada.
My licenses at the time of these tickets is from the State of Nevada.
1. Should I seek advice from a lawyer from NJ or seek lawyer here in Henderson, Nevada where I live for legal advice?
2. The Judge is requiring a drug panel for me to submit but I don’t live in NJ. Do I have to submit a drug panel if I don’t live in NJ? I live in a State were Marijuana is legal, Nevada.
3. If Marijuana does become legal in NJ will these charges be expunged?

quincy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?
New Jersey
Possession and Pharaphenalia charges at PNC Arts Center from Holmdel Twp which I have been paying the municipal court for these fines $1200.
I previously lived in the State of NJ but moved to Henderson, Nevada.
My licenses at the time of these tickets is from the State of Nevada.
1. Should I seek advice from a lawyer from NJ or seek lawyer here in Henderson, Nevada where I live for legal advice?
2. The Judge is requiring a drug panel for me to submit but I don’t live in NJ. Do I have to submit a drug panel if I don’t live in NJ? I live in a State were Marijuana is legal, Nevada.
3. If Marijuana does become legal in NJ will these charges be expunged?
Did you have an attorney in New Jersey for your paraphernalia and possession offenses?

Rob802

Did you have an attorney in New Jersey for your paraphernalia and possession offenses?
No.
Went before the Judge and was given a payment plan and to go for drug test in 6 months which I have to do by the 30yh of this month.
I do not live in New Jersey.
I was told to write a letter to the Judge.
Do I have to do this test if I don’t live in NJ anymore?

quincy

No.
Went before the Judge and was given a payment plan and to go for drug test in 6 months which I have to do by the 30yh of this month.
I do not live in New Jersey.
I was told to write a letter to the Judge.
Do I have to do this test if I don’t live in NJ anymore?
Yes, you still have to do the drug test. It is a court ordered test.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">