• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online Training Fraud.Not Refunding Money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

i know.but it didn't come into my notice those times...later i got to know. is it that i just have to say hands up and sit quite now. i just want to try for justice. i am even more disappointed reading these comments in a legal advice blog like this.
Refer to the contract you had with the online business and read what it says about early termination.

If you are in Canada, affordable options are limited. It can be cheapest to write off the money you spent as a mistake and vow to research a company more thoroughly in the future,

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
i know.but it didn't come into my notice those times...later i got to know. is it that i just have to say hands up and sit quite now. i just want to try for justice. i am even more disappointed reading these comments in a legal advice blog like this.
This isn't a blog.

Is your intention to get the $100 back? If yes, then, even if you are successful, you will end up spending considerably more to sue the company.
Is your intention simply to get them "in trouble"? If yes, then I don't know what to tell you. As advised above, you are free to make a complaint to the state, but the chances of anything of substance occurring because of that are slim to none...and slim left on the train earlier this morning.

What we do here, apparently. :)
Being in my 60's I'm a dinosaur. I refuse to have a phone that's smarter than I am (not difficult I admit), show the world all the skeletons in all the closets that I have via social media, and I have no desire to find out what a blog or meme is.
I do sometimes watch YouTube antics, but they often just reinforce my theory that the gene pool desperately needs a hefty dose of chlorine. :devilish:

quincy

Being in my 60's I'm a dinosaur. I refuse to have a phone that's smarter than I am (not difficult I admit), show the world all the skeletons in all the closets that I have via social media, and I have no desire to find out what a blog or meme is.
I do sometimes watch YouTube antics, but they often just reinforce my theory that the gene pool desperately needs a hefty dose of chlorine. :devilish:
A "blog" can be described as an online diary. Someone starts a blog and writes entries (often daily) about their life and/or their observations about life.

This forum is not a blog, in other words - although some of our posts might comment on life. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">