• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

compensation claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mazz991

new jersey wanted to know I hurt my knee in the year 2000 hand many surgeries on it also had to open my claim every 2 years now they just done a total knee replacement
the question is is the payment on that like a lost of a limb ( TAKING A KNEE)

quincy

Your Workers Compensation injury is based on a percentage of loss.

Do you have an attorney?

mazz991

Being there been so many surgeries on the knee and settlements from the year 2000 and now they had to do a total knee replacement I was wondering if now they might say this is it no more want to make sure I get as much as I can for all the years of pain and suffering and surgeries on it still not like have my original knee

quincy

What would be a good settlement
A good settlement would be one that takes into account reasonable estimates of future costs. What that figure is would require consultation with your doctors and your lawyer.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">