• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do you call an attorney who does not appear but still guides a litigant for a fee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I'm old enough to remember that when it came out. It came to mind for me too when I saw the reference to Simon's "You can call me Al." It was back then the equivalent of an internet meme today — for awhile all you seemed to hear was people quoting "You can call me Ray, you can call me Jay...." Good stuff.:ROFLMAO:
We must be of an age...I remember when that came out. I couldn't stand that commercial. Drove me bonkers. My Dad loved it...

quincy

Paul Simon concerts today are rather boring affairs. I think he must have been better back in the coffee house-Garfunkel days.

Last edited:
Fortunately in my youth we only had the BBC, which was commercial free.
Of course back then if you wanted your TV to get better reception it involved trimming the wick and filling it with the good quality kerosene ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">