• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RN that can't find work!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
You probably would be smart to avoid applying for positions where you are responsible for the dispensing of drugs. I am not sure what positions like that exist in the nursing field.

I suggest you make an appointment with a director of nursing to see how you can get from where you are now to where you want to be.
There's always Case Management.

ajkroy

You probably would be smart to avoid applying for positions where you are responsible for the dispensing of drugs. I am not sure what positions like that exist in the nursing field.
Teach nursing to adults. They are forever looking for teachers with experience and as long as you aren't dealing with minors and don't do clinical rotations/stay in the classroom, your background check won't come into question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">