• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ADA Requirements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

briana.askew

What is the name of your state? California
My business rents a space in a building with a common parking lot maintained by the building owner. The parking lot has not been renovated or upgraded since before 2008. Are they subject to litigation if they do not include the "$250 fine" warning signs as directed by the July 2008 changes to ADA requirements or are they exempt because they have not made renovations or changes to the parking lot since 2008?

quincy

What is the name of your state? California
My business rents a space in a building with a common parking lot maintained by the building owner. The parking lot has not been renovated or upgraded since before 2008. Are they subject to litigation if they do not include the "$250 fine" warning signs as directed by the July 2008 changes to ADA requirements or are they exempt because they have not made renovations or changes to the parking lot since 2008?
Please add this question to your other thread. Thanks.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/an-I-reading-this-wrong.653221/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">