• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

attorney with Idaho BAR credentials

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

To whom it may concern:

We are in search of an out of state attorney whom is also licensed within the state of Idaho. The main case at hand is concerning an illegal property perimeter relocation with multiple associated actions and crimes not limited to the use of fear to acquire property. There have been multiple county employee actions that assist with my opposition's attempts as they destroy and hide historical documents that were once viewed, are now missing, that are in our(the defendants) favor, and have gone unrecognized for the contemptuous actions that they are and as a result of an un-responded/non-response subpoena. As of last week, they are continuing the destruction of property, reputation, future resale, which creates fear carried out by county owned snow plows.

We are searching for an attorney whom is not too close to these actions and can see and make decisions without being affected by the tainting local effect(s). There is an enormous amount of digital evidence that has been submitted and is continuing to be organized.

Respectfully requesting a reply

I bet you'll be wanting the attorney to take the case on a contingency.
Your willingness to bet, accompanied with your assumptions, and lack of knowing all of the facts are a very sad but true position of too many internet experts. Parallel with this, there are/you have given 6993 responses that are seemingly "quick draw" without actually bringing anything beneficial to the OP. They seem to be nothing more than a self righteous personal release of hot air which adds to a meaningless higher personal message response number.

As I reverse the betting roles, I'd bet that you take pride in the actions of the titled "Senior member."

Good Day to you!!!

What is described appears to have everything an attorney looks for in a case. :)
Thanks for the reply, and I agree with you.

Unfortunately in SEId, the attorney market is a very corrupt and religious controlled arena whereas it seems to be more important to protect the lies and liars versus the written "black and white."

The county surveyor, whom after the lawsuit was in action, illegally relocated a section corner railroad spike, without filing a proper CP&F, and then lied to a state investigator about his actions. The railroad spike's new position was another attempt at perfecting my oppositions fraudulent perimeter relocation claims.

Last edited:

quincy

Your willingness to bet, accompanied with your assumptions, and lack of knowing all of the facts are a very sad but true position of too many internet experts. Parallel with this, there have been 6993 responses that are seemingly "quick draw" without actually bringing anything beneficial to the OP. They seem to be nothing more than a self righteous personal release of hot air which adds to a meaningless higher personal message response number.

As I reverse the betting roles, I'd bet that you take pride in the actions of the titled "Senior member."

Good Day to you!!!
Huh? :unsure: I really don't understand this post.

A "senior member" on this forum is a poster who has amassed at least 1000 posts. Nothing more than that.

But, with forum member and moderator and administrator oversight, it is hard for anyone who does not have a legal background, or relevant work experience, or good research skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, to become a senior member.

The fact that adjusterjack is a senior member is testament to his demonstrated value on this site.
Thanks for the reply, and I agree with you.

Unfortunately in SEId, the attorney market is a very corrupt while being a religious controlled arena whereas it seems to be more important to protected the lies and liars versus the law.

The county surveyor, whom after the lawsuit was in action, illegally relocated a section corner railroad spike, without filing a proper CP&F, and then lied to a state investigator about his actions. The railroad spike's new position was another attempt at perfecting my oppositions fraudulent perimeter relocation claims.

The correct response and pathway could provide more information.
You are describing a situation that requires a personal review of all facts, which we cannot do on this forum.

You will need to find a legal professional in your area to get the assistance you need. I am pretty sure that not every attorney in Idaho is corrupt (or religious) ... but then, I haven't been to Idaho in years.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Your willingness to bet, accompanied with your assumptions, and lack of knowing all of the facts are a very sad but true position of too many internet experts. Parallel with this, there are/you have given 6993 responses that are seemingly "quick draw" without actually bringing anything beneficial to the OP. They seem to be nothing more than a self righteous personal release of hot air which adds to a meaningless higher personal message response number.

Good Day to you!!!
Being rude to the volunteers on this site is not necessary, nor is it a way to encourage others to answer your questions. Adjusterjack is a wealth of information; he has helped countless posters with their quandaries. Especially, but not limited to, the insurance arena. To so blithely dismiss him as being full of "hot air" speaks more to your character than to his.

Being rude to the volunteers on this site is not necessary, nor is it a way to encourage others to answer your questions. Adjusterjack is a wealth of information; he has helped countless posters with their quandaries. Especially, but not limited to, the insurance arena. To so blithely dismiss him as being full of "hot air" speaks more to your character than to his.
Thanks for the advice and care, but please relay as to how he can justify his first response without bringing anything beneficial.

Last edited:
Huh? :unsure: I really don't understand this post.

A "senior member" on this forum is a poster who has amassed at least 1000 posts. Nothing more than that.

But, with forum member and moderator and administrator oversight, it is hard for anyone who does not have a legal background, or relevant work experience, or good research skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, to become a senior member.

The fact that adjusterjack is a senior member is testament to his demonstrated value on this site.

You are describing a situation that requires a personal review of all facts, which we cannot do on this forum.

You will need to find a legal professional in your area to get the assistance you need. I am pretty sure that not every attorney in Idaho is corrupt (or religious) ... but then, I haven't been to Idaho in years.
PM message sent.

I don't believe quincy answers PMs. But you might get lucky.
Thanks for the reply, and quincy might not reply. But within the message it simply details as to how his "Huh" comment could be explained with the edits that took place while he was quoting and responding to my message. My PM is simply a courtesy explanation.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Reposting post #2:

Try https://www.attorneypages.com or the Idaho State Bar Association (https://isb.idaho.gov/lawyer-referral-service/) for an attorney who can assist you.

This forum, however, is not a referral service and we cannot make recommendations.
I believe the above post by quincy is the most thorough and useful post that you will receive here.

If you believe that lawyers in your area are too close to the other parties involved, consider consulting lawyers practicing in adjacent counties.

quincy

Thanks for the reply, and quincy might not reply. But within the message it simply details as to how his "Huh" comment could be explained with the edits that took place while he was quoting and responding to my message. My PM is simply a courtesy explanation.
I received your message. Thank you.

You will need assistance from an attorney in your area of Idaho who can personally review your complaint.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">