• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PATENTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PAUL FIORINI

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?NEW JERSEY
CAN A CASE DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE BE REOPENED BY A JUDGE IF SHOWN BY AN ATTORNEY.? THE CASE HAS FRAUD, MISTAKES MISTAKES, NEGLIGENCE AND MALPRACTICE I HAVE A PATENT AND ALL THE PAPERS FOR THIS CASE. IT IS MY PATENT.

quincy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state?NEW JERSEY
CAN A CASE DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE BE REOPENED BY A JUDGE IF SHOWN BY AN ATTORNEY.? THE CASE HAS FRAUD, MISTAKES MISTAKES, NEGLIGENCE AND MALPRACTICE I HAVE A PATENT AND ALL THE PAPERS FOR THIS CASE. IT IS MY PATENT.
With prejudice means the case cannot be refiled. All future claims are barred.

How is a patent involved?

FlyingRon

If the dismissal is improper, that would need to be appealed. If not done timely, it is indeed barred from future suits based on the same claim. I'm presuming that since the subject line and the forum posted in, this has something to do with a patent and hence this was a federal court we're talking about. You can explain things a little better, but I suspect on the face of it you're out of luck.

You said mistakes twice. You must like mistakes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">