• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Notices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Freeman123

I would like any insight anyone can offer on a Public Notice on Wordpress. Concerning these 2 Affidavits and 6 attached Registered Corporations Documents from The First State of Delaware Official Website, Division of Corporations - Online Services

Public Notice

Official Public Notice

March 9, 2019

Affidavit

The Extra Class Amateur Radio License KE4GDX is expired and the Application to Renew was Cancelled/Dismissed by the FCC after being served with an Affidavit outlining the following facts; That I am not a corporation, I am not a legal fiction, I am not a party to the bankruptcy of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., and I am not under the jurisdiction of the FCC.

By law the FCC can no longer license a non-corporation, non-fictional entity, therefore the Application to Renew was first listed on the FCC website as “Cancelled,” and then later altered to “Dismissed.”

I am neither affiliated in any way with, nor under the jurisdiction of, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., or, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), or any agency, agent, or subsidiary corporation. I am not a party to the bankruptcy of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.. I am not now, nor have I ever been a corporation. I am not now, nor have I ever been a legal fiction.

Renewing my Native American heritage with my original Native American Country; The First Nation of Terra Libra (North American Indian Nation).
I am the Diplomatic Ambassador to the the First Nation of Terra Libra acting as, an agent of a Foreign Government, and at all times, exercising Full Diplomatic Immunity and all protections thereof.

My new callsign is issued by my Native American Country of Origin.

My Grandfather was a Native American Indian, born on the Chickasaw Indian Reservation in the Territory known as Oklahoma, as was his Mother a Native American Indian, born on the Choctaw Indian Reservation in the Territory known as Oklahoma. My Grandfather’s Father was born on the Chickasaw Indian Reservation in the Territory known as Oklahoma. My Grandmother was born Lakota Souix Native American Indian and Shakopee Native American Indian as was her Mother born Lakota Souix Native American Indian and Shakopee Native American Indian. All of these Ancestors were on my Mother’s side of the family.

By Right of Hereditary Succession, Right of Hereditary Inheritance, and Right of Hereditary Title, I do claim all of my God given rights as a freeman on this land. Land wrongfully stolen from my murdered and living ancestors which has never been, and can never be, returned to the rightful indigenous inhabitants. A crime by any man’s law. A crime without rectification, which continues today without possibility of remedy at law.

I have never willingly, knowingly and intentionally, having been fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, voluntarily agreed to submit myself to the political jurisdiction of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC..
I require proof of jurisdiction, prior to, any interaction with, including but not limited to, any agent(s), agency, subsidiary corporation, or anyone affiliated, in any way with, the bankruptcy of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., a Delaware Corporation, Charter number 2193946.
I do hereby declare, confirm and certify all statements contained herein are true and correct.
  • Electronically signed —
Name Withheld - Diplomatic Ambassador to the First Nation of Terra Libra (First Native American Nation)

Freehold, Terra Libra

Without Prejudice UCC 1-308

Document 2

Public Notice

Affidavit

1.) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. a religious nonprofit corporation chartered in Delaware, a corporation, charter number 2193946, including but not limited to, any, and all, subsidiary corporations, agencies, or agents of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. a religious nonprofit corporation chartered in Delaware, a corporation, charter number 2193946, which only has/have jurisdiction over other corporations.

2.) I am not now, nor have I ever been, a party to the bankruptcy of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. a religious nonprofit corporation chartered in Delaware, a corporation, charter number 2193946, including but not limited to, any, and all, subsidiary corporations, agencies, or agents of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC..

3.) I am not now, nor have I ever been under the jurisdiction of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. a religious nonprofit corporation chartered in Delaware, a corporation, charter number 2193946, including but not limited to, any, and all, subsidiary corporations, agencies, or agents of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC..

4.) I am not now, nor have I ever been a corporation, or a legal fiction.

5.) I am not now, nor have I ever been a United States citizen, resident, person, individual or any other legal fiction.

6.) I am at all times acting as a freeman upon this land and I explicitly reserve all of my God given rights at all times.

7.) I have never willingly, knowingly and intentionally, having been fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, voluntarily agreed to submit myself to the political jurisdiction of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC..

8.) I require proof of jurisdiction, prior to, any interaction with, including but not limited to, any agent(s), agency, subsidiary corporation, or anyone affiliated in any way, with, the bankruptcy of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC., a Delaware corporation, Charter number 2193946.

9.) The following corporation(s) have been, and are being used to conceal, and to further theft, and crimes against humanity (See attachments).

10.) Including but not limited to, Article 1 through Article 7 Legal Documents in support of, (see below).
I do hereby declare, confirm, and certify all statements contained herein are true and correct.
  • Electronically signed —
Name Withheld - Diplomatic Ambassador to the First Nation of Terra Libra (First Native American Nation)
Freehold, Terra Libra
Without Prejudice UCC 1-308

(Articles )

Article 1 – US Court cases in support of,
  • The United States is not a land mass, it is a corporation and it existed before the Revolutionary war. See Republica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43. and 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15)
  • Padelford, Fay & Co. vs. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah. 14 Georgia 438, 520 which states ” But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution, the Constitution, it is true, is a compact but he is not a party to it.
  • (see Attached Articles 2 through 7 below)
Article 2 through Article 7 -Supporting Legal Documentation

All documents electronically transmitted via email to:

(email addresses removed for forum post)

Thank you

Last edited:

Just Blue

The person is me. It is my information. It is a "public notice" posted to the internet. I was looking for a legal opinion.
The Administrators of this site STRONGLY DISCOURAGE posting i.d.ing info. You could either redact any identifying info or take it to an attorney for an opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">