• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terms & Conditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DavidH51

Hello, I was wondering how strong these terms and conditions are. I am looking for a refund due to not receiving my goods and was wondering if that would even be possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

"Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the (name removed).com website.

Your access to and use of our service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.

You understand these terms:

By purchasing our product, you agree to are terms of service of no refund policy.
Attempting to retract or retract payment, after purchasing, will be considered a breach of contract and act of fraud.

You also agree that we make take up to 20 business days to process/ship your order.

No returns, the sales are 100% final. You agree to the terms by purchasing this product."

quincy

Hello, I was wondering how strong these terms and conditions are. I am looking for a refund due to not receiving my goods and was wondering if that would even be possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

"Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the [link removed.com] website.

Your access to and use of our service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.

You understand these terms:

By purchasing our product, you agree to are terms of service of no refund policy.
Attempting to retract or retract payment, after purchasing, will be considered a breach of contract and act of fraud.

You also agree that we make take up to 20 business days to process/ship your order.

No returns, the sales are 100% final. You agree to the terms by purchasing this product."
What is the name of your state?

Analyzing contracts goes beyond the scope of this forum so we cannot tell you if the terms and conditions are enforceable as written. Sorry.

If you ordered a product and it was never sent, you will want to contact the website. You should not have to pay for something never received.

DavidH51

New York

What are my legal options if the seller believes that he is not responsible for a refund. I've been arguing with him and he believes that since he stated that there will no refund in his term and conditions that he will not offer one.
What is the name of your state?

Analyzing contracts goes beyond the scope of this forum so we cannot tell you if the terms and conditions are enforceable as written. Sorry.

If you ordered a product and it was never sent, you will want to contact the website. You should not have to pay for something never received.

quincy

Your original post was reported for moderator review, because you included a link to the business. If another forum member wants to send me a private message, I will provide them the business name.

You can do a "WhoIs" search of the web address (whois.icann.org). It shows the registrant is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If the company operates out of Canada, you may have problems getting your product and/or a refund.

What is interesting about the relatively new company is the number of reviews it has and the large number of 5 star reviews interspersed with 1 star reviews. The 5 star reviews are all glowing with praise (and the word "bro") and the 1 star reviews claim no product was ever sent.

What is unusual is that people rarely take the time to post positive reviews. The positive reviews seem suspect.

You can continue to try to resolve the issue with the company and/or you can file a complaint against the company with your state's Attorney General.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If you purchased the item with a credit card then you should utilize your credit card's dispute process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">