• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What canj do being revoked of domestic. Violence charge I'm in a wheelchair I'm going to lose my home and everything in it can't afford or regularly a

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

You're going to have to give more details as to what you're issues are. Revoked from what? Why are you losing your home?

If you are facing a domestic violence criminal charge, you need an attorney. If you are indigent, ask for a public defender.

Rikram666

You're going to have to give more details as to what you're issues are. Revoked from what? Why are you losing your home?

If you are facing a domestic violence criminal charge, you need an attorney. If you are indigent, ask for a public defender.
No I'm on probation for 21/2 years phiscally unable go finish. Classes on time probation officer has taken me to court to revoke probation asked for straight jail time if I go to jail I will lose everything

FlyingRon

You are entitled to representation in the probation hearing. If you can not afford one, ask for a public defender.
Why are you unable to attend the classes? Did you tell the PO at the time you realized this? What was his answer?

Rikram666

You are entitled to representation in the probation hearing. If you can not afford one, ask for a public defender.
Why are you unable to attend the classes? Did you tell the PO at the time you realized this? What was his answer?
I have an electric wheelchair and my boyfriend hit me while I was on it with his car and it was damaged and stopped working had to try to get repairs through Medicaid and they refuse to pay for them

Rikram666

I have an electric wheelchair and my boyfriend hit me while I was on it with his car and it was damaged and stopped working had to try to get repairs through Medicaid and they refuse to pay for them
I told p.o. and her answer was taking me to court to revoke probation

quincy

I've got a public defender
If you were unable to meet the terms and conditions of your probation due to circumstances out of your control, your public defender can help you present your defense and perhaps preserve your probation.

Good luck.

Rikram666

If you were unable to meet the terms and conditions of your probation due to circumstances out of your control, your public defender can help you present your defense and perhaps preserve your probation.

Good luck.
Thanks for answering and I don't think that they care about my circumstances she already has said we've got people in wheelchairs and they've finished

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">