• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What canj do being revoked of domestic. Violence charge I'm in a wheelchair I'm going to lose my home and everything in it can't afford or regularly a

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

I have an electric wheelchair and my boyfriend hit me while I was on it with his car and it was damaged and stopped working had to try to get repairs through Medicaid and they refuse to pay for them
How are you on probation for domestic violence if it was your boyfriend who hit you with a car?

FlyingRon

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm having a hard time believing this story as you have presented it. There has to be details omitted.

quincy

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm having a hard time believing this story as you have presented it. There has to be details omitted.
There are some additional details omitted from the thread here - but none that change the previously offered advice. :)

Rikram666

I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't know what I can do to convince you I don't know why I would be looking desperately got help of any kind and lying about what is going on

quincy

I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't know what I can do to convince you I don't know why I would be looking desperately got help of any kind and lying about what is going on
You should speak to an attorney in your area of Colorado. It is possible that your probation violation will not result in a probation revocation but, instead, a lengthening of your probationary term and possibly additional conditions.

Your attorney can advise you.

Good luck.

Eekamouse

People do it all the time. They give a very edited version of what occurred so they appear to be the victim or injured party because they want responses that will tell them what they want to hear.

quincy

Rikram666, please do not start additional threads. Use this thread for any other questions or comments you might have. Thanks.

Rikram666

People do it all the time. They give a very edited version of what occurred so they appear to be the victim or injured party because they want responses that will tell them what they want to hear.
Ok well I'm trying to upload pictures and videos of him and his mother trying to set me up a month before they actually did it and pictures of my wheelchair I am disabled and cannot walk so you all can think and believe whatever you'd like but these are the facts and furthermore my probation officer told me that all the classes I have attended and all the effort it took me to do that does not count at all so if s yone is interested in checking out my story please go to my page on Facebook [name removed] and you'll see my documented 7 years of this man's use and abuse of me and thanks everyone for adding insult to injury have a good day.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It's not us you have to convince. Don't post links or personally identifying information.

quincy

Ok well I'm trying to upload pictures and videos of him and his mother trying to set me up a month before they actually did it and pictures of my wheelchair I am disabled and cannot walk so you all can think and believe whatever you'd like but these are the facts and furthermore my probation officer told me that all the classes I have attended and all the effort it took me to do that does not count at all so if s yone is interested in checking out my story please go to my page on Facebook [name removed] and you'll see my documented 7 years of this man's use and abuse of me and thanks everyone for adding insult to injury have a good day.
You should remove your name from your post for your own protection and you should save your video for your attorney. The attorney will be interested in seeing it.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">