• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Customs airport

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Van_cz

I travelled to budapest with 6 thousands euros. At the exit the customs officers stopped me and checked my entire bag. Inside my bag they said that had to count the amount of money I was carrying with me. So they brought me to another room and startee to count my money. At the same time I was checking my mobile because they also wanted to see my hotel booking, and the booking number was on my mobile. Therefore,I didn't pay attention on them counting my money. When I got home I had 5,100 euros ONLY. I know something happened there. Can I somehow request to see the camera which I there at the place they counted my money?

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I travelled to budapest with 6 thousands euros. At the exit the customs officers stopped me and checked my entire bag. Inside my bag they said that had to count the amount of money I was carrying with me. So they brought me to another room and startee to count my money. At the same time I was checking my mobile because they also wanted to see my hotel booking, and the booking number was on my mobile. Therefore,I didn't pay attention on them counting my money. When I got home I had 5,100 euros ONLY. I know something happened there. Can I somehow request to see the camera which I there at the place they counted my money?
I'm sorry you had that experience, however, this forum deals with US law only.

PayrollHRGuy

This site is for US law only. But you can ask to see whatever you want. What they will actually show you is up to them.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Dang, don't we all have something better to do on a Friday before the long weekend?
I don't. Or, more accurately I do. However, it's 107 (on the way to 110) today, and I had a minor surgical procedure this morning that left me with stitches in my head. So I am declaring myself a couch-cucumber (would be potato but I'm low-carb these days) for the rest of the day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">