• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malicious Mother Syndrome...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jasoli12

Please understand that if you convince a judge to have her evaluated you will have to be evaluated as well. Its also very expensive for both of you.

Parental alienation is a real thing that courts recognize, and its not limited to one gender or the other. Anything labeled as a "syndrome" is going to make you look bad. If you said malicious parent syndrome instead of malicious mother syndrome it might not make you look as bad, but it would be better if you didn't say it at all.

In this instance you appear to be blaming her lack of meds for her current issues. If you cry parental alienation on top of that you diminish your argument that her lack of meds are the problem.
But her being unmedicated IS why she is acting this way.... that is the point. I already put my concern with that in the paperwork because she is acting in ways she has NEVER acted like before....EVER. she has no reason to hate me and be spiteful. Her brain got thinking and didnt stop and fabricated all this shit about me and convinced herself it is true. She has the burden of proof and she has no proof or basis for her ever changing reasons why she is doing it. THAT does not sound like mental illness to you?!

Jasoli12

Ok, you can only seek contempt of court if she clearly violated an existing court order regarding custody and visitation. The fact that you got status quo orders indicates that there was no prior visitation order. If there was no prior visitation order then she is not in contempt of a court order. In that case, you'll have to wait for the upcoming hearing. Your lawyer can explain to you the process and what your options are.
This is a prejudgment order. We both currently have full parental rights to our child she took physical custody which would be ok on it's own. If she followed through with bringing him to visit and things like she originally was saying she would, that would be ok. The fact I now know she had no plans to EVER bring him over says alot. The fact that she has been hiding him away in the safety of her parents home and tutoring then as Gaye keepers as well is a violation of our rights. She is unalterably parenting and feels she doesnt need to listen to the law is a big problem developing for her. The order was signed Aug 12th putting in effect then. Noe that it is served and enforceable, she still thinks it is ok to interfere with the other parents, me, regular contact and is still hiding him away... those are deffineately violations of the status quo order. The fact it is a willful conscience desiction to continue to ignore the judges order and refusing to return him to the status quo some that is my.apparentmnt. the only was I have found to enforce these rules she is choosing to willfully ignore.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Already have her down as having to pay all the court costs.
As in already ordered by the court, or requested in your filing? The judge can't order her parents to pay.

Since you said there is no parenting time ordered, she is not required to bring him to you. Unless there are specified times for you to see/have him, she is not required to provide him on your schedule.

And since you can't afford a lawyer (you might look into a local-ish law school - they often have clinics for the community), you seriously need to find someone who will help you proofread any and all filings. You have some language usage that's hard to tell if it's typos, poor spell-checker, or words that you think you're using properly, but really aren't. I'm not being mean, but you'll shoot yourself in the foot if you don't take more care.

LdiJ

But her being unmedicated IS why she is acting this way.... that is the point. I already put my concern with that in the paperwork because she is acting in ways she has NEVER acted like before....EVER. she has no reason to hate me and be spiteful. Her brain got thinking and didnt stop and fabricated all this shit about me and convinced herself it is true. She has the burden of proof and she has no proof or basis for her ever changing reasons why she is doing it. THAT does not sound like mental illness to you?!
Why do you think that the burden of proof is on her? You have the burden of proof as to what you are saying about her.

LdiJ

They can send me to the same psych evaluation, I will pass. But I honestly dont see that happening because she is the one with the preexisting diagnosis and she is the one refusing to ever take made again and refusing to see the dr about it.
Judges don't send just one parent for a pysch eval. If they send one they send both. Is it possible to only send one? Yes, its possible, but it really doesn't happen in practice.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
In reading your other posts, I notice you make mention of *kids* - how many others do you have and are there custody/support orders involved?

Jasoli12

Ok, you can only seek contempt of court if she clearly violated an existing court order regarding custody and visitation. The fact that you got status quo orders indicates that there was no prior visitation order. If there was no prior visitation order then she is not in contempt of a court order. In that case, you'll have to wait for the upcoming hearing. Your lawyer can explain to you the process and what your options are.
We are too early to have custody or parenting time set up. She didnt show for mediation but rather had him call her and at that, she had NO interest in even trying to work with me. The contempt is coming from her ignoring the status quo orders placing him in my residence, the only place he as ever lived until she took hom away from it. It is also coming from her willfully blocking my parental rights to see him and her refusal to talk to me period let alone about our son. I have no clue what steps she has taken unilaterally with him
There is no prior custody or parenting time because we are early on the process now we both have equal parental rights to the child she has physical custody of him so I can't do much about that since the order now in enforceable and it states my address for the child supposed to be and she is refusing to do that she's also refusing to let me talk to him let me see him or visit him. Even though I have full parental rights still. So shes interfering with the other parents ability (me ) seeing him whenever I want to and hiding him away from me blocking all fascets of communication I can't get ahold of her for anything she won't get ahold of me for anything that's in violation of the current order and THAT is where the contempt is coming from.

Jasoli12

In reading your other posts, I notice you make mention of *kids* - how many others do you have and are there custody/support orders involved?
Where did I use "kids" I have said out son and our child. I do have 2 other children but they are adults

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Where did I use "kids" I have said out son and our child. I do have 2 other children but they are adults
Post #3 of the thread https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/dont-know-where-to-ask-this-so-here-it-is.656537/ ... I guess they aged out since - my bad.

she's also refusing to let me talk to him
Yet, in your first post of this thread, you state that she has him video call you nightly... WHY she does it is immaterial.
She video calls at his bed time nightly ONLY because her attorney suggested it.
As an aside.... watch your language, especially in court. You seem to get a bit "salty" when you get riled. That will not play well.

Jasoli12

Answered this twice and I don't know why it's the just disappearing I can't afford a lawyer can't get a letter I've been trying it legal aid can't help me I'm screwed I have to lose it by myself anyway the content is coming from the fax has been served so it's effective fully and it's enforceable and the temp is one way to enforce enforcer because the child supposed to be here at my address cuz that's what's listed she is still blocking all communication with me blocking visitations with him won't let me do it and is continually hiding in the child from me and it's not letting me see him. So so I have got to in contempt that's the only way I have to enforce status quo order is still in order and when is my address that is written down for him to be here in his normal routine and she feels that she doesn't have to abide by hat that's a problem. Now if I don't file for contempt and I just go to the hearing of them contesting the status quo do I get to bring all this up to the judge that that point or do I have to file something in order to do that because if I can wait till the hearing and seeing all this out to him and he can make a judgment that point that would be great but I don't want to miss the paperwork in and being screwed some more she's been doing everything wrong I've been doing everything right and she keeps getting to do this shit and get away with it.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I cannot get one.... have been trying to get, they see you cannot pay.... they say good luck. If legal aid cannot help me... I have NO CHOICE but to litigate myself!
Hence my suggestion to look into clinics held by local(ish) law schools.

commentator

.........is a term that courts DO recognize and you MUST have the correct terms to get that herd and pondered by the judge and besides, that is exactly what she has been doing the last 8 weeks! Another term is she is acting as a gate keeper and her parents are helping her to infringe on my parental rights and my sons rights to his father."

"she's been doing everything wrong I've been doing everything right and she keeps getting to do this shit and get away with it."

Two things that make me think you DESPERATELY need an attorney. Because you are going to lose and lose big time enough that it will cost you, down the line, in addition to a lot of heartbreak, a lot of money, more than an attorney at this point would ever cost you.

The two factors I'm thinking of are just about deadly when combined. First of all, you really really do not have the skills, talents, abilities to self represent. Your spelling and verbal skills are not great, you lack the experience in legal matters to know that many of the terms that impress you will not be 'herd and pondered' by the judge in the way that you assume they will, and when people question you or make suggestions, you become very defensive.

And secondly, you have this tendency to think you are somewhat more knowledgeable and able about these things than you really are. Perhaps because you are a bit older (grown children) or simply due to strength of personality, you come across as argumentative, defensive, and the type of person who is going to be eaten alive by the other party's attorney and the whole court system. Please, find a way to get yourself legal representation. You're not coming across the way you imagine, and you need a guide to see you through this.

Jasoli12

Post #3 of the thread https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/dont-know-where-to-ask-this-so-here-it-is.656537/ ... I guess they aged out since - my bad.

Yet, in your first post of this thread, you state that she has him video call you nightly... WHY she does it is immaterial.

As an aside.... watch your language, especially in court. You seem to get a bit "salty" when you get riled. That will not play well.
Yes court is court this is not Court I am candid outside of court inside of course I know how to behave myself this does not worry me what worries me is the damage she is doing to our son and cannot see how it is hurting him.
As in already ordered by the court, or requested in your filing? The judge can't order her parents to pay.

Since you said there is no parenting time ordered, she is not required to bring him to you. Unless there are specified times for you to see/have him, she is not required to provide him on your schedule.

And since you can't afford a lawyer (you might look into a local-ish law school - they often have clinics for the community), you seriously need to find someone who will help you proofread any and all filings. You have some language usage that's hard to tell if it's typos, poor spell-checker, or words that you think you're using properly, but really aren't. I'm not being mean, but you'll shoot yourself in the foot if you don't take more care.
We have no law school anywhere near. and I'll remind you this is not a legal document here to use voice to text on legal documents voice-to-text is not the greatest thing in the world but I'm tired of typing with my thumbs currently and the lack of parenting time does not override the fact that the status quo has my address where he's lived his entire life as a place of residence in the order the order States the place of residence is here in Medford Oregon not Klamath Falls Oregon. Indian all mention of parenting time7 was in the expert a person that got dismissed so I have what I have on these set of quot the judge will have to set up a parenting time or temporary custody when we see MX I don't know if I can file a parenting time in this time now this is all pre-judgement her and I have absolutely equal full custody to that child so she need to abide by the status quo and bring him back here to this address address is listed and stop hiding him away from me and blocking him from talking to me the Bedtime calls one thing that's just what her lawyer said to appease me but they're still stopping me from physically seeing him I seen him once in two months and that's because I went over there and her parents had to let me in to see him she's also in violation of letting me know when he goes to a doctor letting me know what she's doing for trying to get him in the preschool letting me know anything about him doing thing I get its talk to him before bedtime I try to say anything to her she probably hangs up to call is it judge lets her get away with all this and I don't get anything out of it that's going to be a really screwed-up situation because she wrongly took him from me hide it from me planning on never bring him back to me I file the paperwork I have to do all this work and then she gets the win what's the point she's doing things wrong as far as proofreading I run everything through the facilitators office I know you're not being mean and trying to help but I'm extremely tired using voice to text and inform like this I speak and see I'm I am capable of speaking professional I've been management many jobs that I got I know how to act in court this is not Court in talking to you and some people not you something for giving me things that I really kind of irritating me because making no more than what they're talking about because I've been glued to the internet finding what I can for the last couple months and I am literally tired of this whole situation and the fact she keeps getting away with doing things wrong and I'm trying to do everything right so I hope I can get representation through the Everglades or not I'm absolutely screwed or nope or 12 on them but they're only logical to too far away and there's apparently is no people or organizations that receive will give the money to help people in need like this if there are and you know how to please let me know but until then I've got no hope for everything I am my own litigator up against this jackass cocky lawyer and I don't know if I'm filing things right or if I'm even filing the right things because the facilitators office cannot tell me what to fill out or fill this one instead of this one or anything like that so I just have to go with what I am told that I need to get

Jasoli12

.........is a term that courts DO recognize and you MUST have the correct terms to get that herd and pondered by the judge and besides, that is exactly what she has been doing the last 8 weeks! Another term is she is acting as a gate keeper and her parents are helping her to infringe on my parental rights and my sons rights to his father."

"she's been doing everything wrong I've been doing everything right and she keeps getting to do this shit and get away with it."

Two things that make me think you DESPERATELY need an attorney. Because you are going to lose and lose big time enough that it will cost you, down the line, in addition to a lot of heartbreak, a lot of money, more than an attorney at this point would ever cost you.

The two factors I'm thinking of are just about deadly when combined. First of all, you really really do not have the skills, talents, abilities to self represent. Your spelling and verbal skills are not great, you lack the experience in legal matters to know that many of the terms that impress you will not be 'herd and pondered' by the judge in the way that you assume they will, and when people question you or make suggestions, you become very defensive.

And secondly, you have this tendency to think you are somewhat more knowledgeable and able about these things than you really are. Perhaps because you are a bit older (grown children) or simply due to strength of personality, you come across as argumentative, defensive, and the type of person who is going to be eaten alive by the other party's attorney and the whole court system. Please, find a way to get yourself legal representation. You're not coming across the way you imagine, and you need a guide to see you through this.
I apologize that my spelling is not the greatest I'm tired and my eyes are blurry on the stupid little virtual keyboard I'm coming across as argumentative because I'm frustrated with the whole situation and other people's I'm talking to other than you are giving me information that I don't know if it's right or not and I don't pretend to know more than anything all I know is what I've studied on in the past few weeks that's all I had to go off because apparently the way it looks right now I've got no hope for Council and unless Legal Aid comes through for me. but you also don't know what I have stack up against her I have a gutter willingness to help talk to me communicate has only been going downhill she is refusing to try to co-parent she's refusing to mediate she's refusing to let me see my son she's refusing everything and she think she's in the right right now she's refusing to follow the status quo I can't see the judge going again for getting all that and going against me because I don't have cancel her council is not advising her to follow the status quo so he's in the wrong as well

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">