• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child's friend accused of Sexual Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? PA

Child's friend was accused of sexual assault - not sure details - a detective called to discuss details with my son as a witness. He asked me not to tell my son they are going to talk until before the meeting and not to discuss with the child or their family?

Do I let my son talk to the Detective?
Do I talk to this child's parents first?

quincy

You should hire an attorney for your son. Your son should say nothing to anyone without his attorney's okay.

Please keep all of your related posts to a single thread. Thank you.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights

Child's friend was accused of sexual assault - not sure details - a detective called to discuss details with my son as a witness. He asked me not to tell my son they are going to talk until before the meeting and not to discuss with the child or their family?

So according to your other post, your son posted a video to youtube that included his penis.

And your son also has a friend who has been charged with sexual assault.

So these are two separate issues?

westside

1. Absolutely not
2. Absolutely not

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">